FNaF chao

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

FNaF chao

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Hi I'm back (again) I've got sa2b working and I've been looking at let's play videos of fnaf so I thought why not try to make some of the animatronics? I'll be honest its only a recent idea so I only have a rough idea of how to make freddy

FREDDY CHAO

Step 1) get a mono-tone brown chao (any facial features will do)

Step 2) give it drives and animals from the black animal group for intelligence (no bats we need the legs)

Step 3) raise it to be a D/F/R

There u have it a basic freddy chao (any improvements welcome that's just a rough idea)

For GOLDEN FREDDY CHAO repeat FREDDY process but a shiny yellow chao instead and maybe give it half fish for a flame

CHICA CHAO

Step 1) get a mono tone yellow chao

Step 2) raise it to be N/N/P

Step 3) give it penguins and skeleton dogs until it has webbed feet

Any ideas for bonnie or foxy? I'd love to have a foxy chao

:darkblink: :heroblink: :blink:
Last edited by tailsdolllover98 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388

Rebel-Pupcoon
Egg
Egg

Re: FNaF chao

Post by Rebel-Pupcoon »

If you have an action replay, make a shiny orange/caramel (brown) Tails chao as Foxy, unfortunately the others are next to impossible to make and have them look really good.
I hope this helped C:
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

True freddy I think is the only legitimate one u can get and look okai thinking about chica again its hard to get her looking good
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

FC 3711-8758-2388

MidwayCJ
Egg
Egg

Post by MidwayCJ »

I made my own Recipe for Chica, simple like yours, but I think personally the Phoenix feet would work better. (My Chao garden WON'T give me a second set of colors so I can only check on other adult chao) They're orange and not webbed like her feet in the game. I also suggest more Hero/Power/Fly+Run for her.

Freddy seems dead on. Good job. I've been making lists for Chao recipies and I never would have though to do that.

Bonnie I think the only thing you could get for regular Bonnie is Hero/Swim/Power with a purple Monotone egg. The beat parts sans ears might work with it too since they stay purple.

Foxy seems impossible. I think the best we'd be able to do is is make him a N/N/N (so boring) with a red or orange eggs (or maybe two tone with those). Then give him unicorn parts and skeleton dogs til he only has the feet of the unicorn since they look silver and mechanical when they're adults for some reason. Or other parts I'd suggest tiger ears and a skunk tail. That's the closest I could come. When part testing with wrong colored Chao.
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

ahh well gonna get my mate joel to get me a shiny brown tails chao closest thing to him i guess

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

FC 3711-8758-2388

Ian123asd
Egg
Egg
Motto: Choco ain't the only thing loco!

Post by Ian123asd »

Sorry for the necropost, but might I suggest a Monotone Purple Neutral/Fly/Power for Bonnie, a Monotone Yellow Hero/Power/Normal with Penguin feet for Chica, and a Monotone Red Neutral/Swim/Run with Skunk ears and Unicorn feet for Foxy?
DoubleBlackDiamond
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I like mints

Post by DoubleBlackDiamond »

Love it! :wink: