How to make 2 chao be friends!!!!

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
snowbell0925
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

How to make 2 chao be friends!!!!

Post by snowbell0925 »

this is actually pretty hard but it's cool! What u do is u take 2 chao eggs and hatch them under 5 minutes apart. Next
choose 1 type of chaos drive and get a bunch of them. Go to ur garden and give the 2 chao an equal amount of chaos
drives. Next wait for 1 of them to fall asleep then put the other chao next to it. And since they were hatched around
the same time the other one should fall asleep. After they wake up, take them to school and have them learn a lesson.
After u take them out of school, try to make them watch T.V. together. Then make them eat together. Keep doing this
until they evolve. Make sure that they are the same type and aliment. After they evolve they will do stuff together.
Hero chao will play ring around the rosie. Neutral chao will give each other thumbs up. Dark chao will do secret
handshakes. and all chao friends will pretend to take pictures of each other. Also swim chao will race each other
in the pool. (Random fact: if u have 2 power types that are not friends (any aliment) they will fight)
(not that they are actually hurting each other) :chaohappy: :chaohappy:
i C.S.I. (can't stand idiots). oh, and have you seen my zombie?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: How to make 2 chao be friends!!!!

Post by Mamkute »

This is not true. Chao interactions are limited to mating and minor activities together with learned skills. The rest is rumor.
snowbell0925
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by snowbell0925 »

actually it is true. i got it off another good chao website. :chaoangry: u cant jst assume it.
i C.S.I. (can't stand idiots). oh, and have you seen my zombie?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I am not just assuming it. Many people, who would back me up, would agree that chao friends is just a myth. Also sparring Power chao, although admittedly I wish that was true. And a great portion of chao information on the internet is either outright false, or amplified out of proportion by rumor. Why are you taking it to be true?
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Chao Friends was a concept in the works but it was abandoned along with features that would have allowed for online trading of Chao on the Dreamcast. As Mamkute said, Chao only interact with each other for reproduction and to show what they've learned. Many websites run on misconceptions based on previously misunderstood information that myself and many others have worked on testing and experimenting with. We have tested multiple rumors about Chao Friends and have found the results to be the result of players overthinking situations that may not have even happened. There is only one documented picture demonstrating Chao behaving like friends and said picture is from underdevelopment versions of Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui