The Perfect Chao Recipe.

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao. Enterprises
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

The Perfect Chao Recipe.

Post by Chao. Enterprises »

Making this chao involves a chao egg that wasn't used in the final game, so you need a chao editor. I use Fusion's Chao Editor, the most simple around. I recomend it. You don't need it for certain parts of the chao recipe, but its easier to use the editor to do it. Make the chao market sell a GLASS egg, then buy it for 0 rings. (This is PC version only) Hatch it. Now this might seem unneccessary, but you have to change its skin into a chao egg pattern. Once that's done, turn it into a Tails chao with high bonds for each character. I will recommend turning it into a tails chao before changing its skin. Now give it a toothy smile. Then, turn it's emotion ball into the flame ball, now finally, give it the highest stats available, now, leave the chao garden, reenter and VOILA! You now own the perfect chao! I also recommend ALWAYS taking care of the chao with METAL SONIC. (You need a trainer for metal sonic)
Max and Tracey's inner thoughts:
XSonicX
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: The Perfect Chao Recipe.

Post by XSonicX »

*sits there and blinks a few times*

Well, the glass chao is cool, but why can't you just get any chao and raise its stats to the max?
Zeekchaos
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Chao are awesome!

Post by Zeekchaos »

WHAT THE @#$% IS THIS. :blink:
The Gardens are the seven Chao. Chao is luck. Luck is enriched by the Chaos Drive. The Kindergarten serves to unify the Chao.
pinta77
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Check out my YouTube
Location: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEZGE ... WVMUMr6k7w

Post by pinta77 »

Would like to see a picture...