2 Request Chao

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: 2 Request Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Crash32 wrote:regret, it was mostly ms paint recolours and sonic with boobs
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

MintyMyndi wrote:Well, there is no "official" character Chao for either of these. BUT, you can get creative.
The best thing I can think of for Sonica requires hacking to obtain and is untested. It would be a sky-blue/aqua two-tone Amy Chao. According to my research, she'd look something like this:
As for Rouge, that's a little more complicated. You'd need a monotone white neutral/fly, with angry eyes and a v smile. The eyes could be obtained by making her a dark Chao and letting her reincarnate. Then, give her (assuming you're using SA2B) dragon wings and maybe bunny limbs & a penguin tail. Then, it gets complicated: influence her to be a fly+power hybrid second evolution, then give her five green drives and twenty yellow drives. Exactly! No extras! And don't give her any more animals/drives! The best medal requires the Tiny Chao Garden and SADX, and can only be obtained on the GameCube. It's the Ruby Course medal, and will stay on when you transfer the Chao back to SA2B. If you don't have access to that, then the Dark Race medal matches some of Rouge's later outfits. That would work just as nicely. Once the second evolution is complete (feeding helps!), the jesters should be shaped something like Rouge's ears.... maybe. This is also untested.
Sorry I couldn't help more.
Oh wow, that recolored Amy is super cute! I wish there were more options for chao without hacking; I'm not into that stuff.
tails852
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by tails852 »

Zphal wrote:
MintyMyndi wrote:Well, there is no "official" character Chao for either of these. BUT, you can get creative.
The best thing I can think of for Sonica requires hacking to obtain and is untested. It would be a sky-blue/aqua two-tone Amy Chao. According to my research, she'd look something like this:
As for Rouge, that's a little more complicated. You'd need a monotone white neutral/fly, with angry eyes and a v smile. The eyes could be obtained by making her a dark Chao and letting her reincarnate. Then, give her (assuming you're using SA2B) dragon wings and maybe bunny limbs & a penguin tail. Then, it gets complicated: influence her to be a fly+power hybrid second evolution, then give her five green drives and twenty yellow drives. Exactly! No extras! And don't give her any more animals/drives! The best medal requires the Tiny Chao Garden and SADX, and can only be obtained on the GameCube. It's the Ruby Course medal, and will stay on when you transfer the Chao back to SA2B. If you don't have access to that, then the Dark Race medal matches some of Rouge's later outfits. That would work just as nicely. Once the second evolution is complete (feeding helps!), the jesters should be shaped something like Rouge's ears.... maybe. This is also untested.
Oh wow, that recolored Amy is super cute! I wish there were more options for chao without hacking; I'm not into that stuff.
Yeah But Try Fusion Chao Editor viewtopic.php?f=33&t=28423 :walkto:
tails852
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by tails852 »

tails852 wrote:
Zphal wrote:
But Try Fusion Chao Editor viewtopic.php?f=33&t=28423 :walkto: