Making an SSSSS Normal Two-Tone Chao?

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Theologamer
Egg
Egg

Making an SSSSS Normal Two-Tone Chao?

Post by Theologamer »

Any help here would be appreciated...

I have cleared out my gardens so i have a constantly respawning supply of 4 Normal Two-Tone eggs,
The difficulty is that I am unable to say, keep the one that is good, and "reroll" for the other three. I have to keep all 4...

My endgoal is a Chaos Chao with SSSSS grades and Normal Two-Tone appearance.

I am new to the genetics associated with all this, but from looking around it seems i can get by with White Two-Tone Chao and get the same results.

Ideally, my new 4 eggs would have Grades something like this.

A----
-A---
--A--
---AA

If I can get something close to that, It would just be a matter of reincarnations and breeding...
Any advice from the experts?
ChaoGardenBuster
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: Know both sides of the story before you assume.

Re: Making an SSSSS Normal Two-Tone Chao?

Post by ChaoGardenBuster »

Indeed it would be a matter of reincarnating and breeding. First, Search for the chao that has the best ranks out of the 4 then search for the second chao with the best ranks. Lets say 1 of the 'best chao' has a B rank in run and the fly is an A. I would go into making it a run chao so it's rank goes up into an A making your chao have 2 A's. Then the second chao with the best ranks has an A in swim. Naturally, you would make it a swim type so the A turns into an S then mate your 2 best chao (save while their still in mating season cause this takes a lot of tries unless you're lucky) and if you're lucky, you would get the best outcome, SAACD for example. Then you would make the baby into a flying type to get 2S and if you wait for the chao to reincarnate you can make it into a running type to get even 3S and then mate it with a chao that has good ranks in power and stamina. Basically repeat the process, it's all trial and error when it comes to the mating part but if you keep doing this you should eventually get an all S chao.

In mathematical terms...
Spoiler:
Best Chao 1: CABCD
Best Chao 2: ACDEB

Best Chao 1 Evolved: CAACD
Best Chao 2 Evolved: SCDED

CAACD + SCDEB (Best outcome) = SAACD

Child Chao Evolved: SSACD
Child Chao Reincarnated + Evolved: SSSCD

Other Chao: DCBAB
Other Chao Evolved: DCBSB

SSSCD + DCBSB (Best outcome) = SSSSB

Look at that! Already a 4S chao! Now you can either evolve the SSSSB chao to a stamina twice or mate it with a chao that has a good stamina rank.

Hope this helps!