HOW TO: BULLY CHAO

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
JamminNekoSoaper
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: SHAKE, RATTLE & ROLL!!!! O(≧▽≦)O

HOW TO: BULLY CHAO

Post by JamminNekoSoaper »

This is a recipe I have only done on Dreamcast & im posting it to promote more chao interactions with eachother. Some people don't even make their chao have different personalities & behaviors before they turn them into chaos chao.

BULLY CHAO RECIPE~
First force open the egg.
Then begin abusing the chao equally with ALL 6 characters by throwing, stomping, drilling & drowning it at least 10 times with each character per session while starving it & spoiling another chao infront of it by over petting & feeding the other chao while it watches.

Before it's 1st evolution equally use Eggman & Shadow to give it lots of Green chaos drives along with Dragons, Gorillas, Bears, Unicorns & Warthogs. After its 1st evolution it should look something like this~
Now repeat the same process but this time when you use Eggman & Shadow actually pet & rarely feed it. It should look alot like this afterwards~

Bully chao does things to make chao cry & defend themselves & their friends-
Spoiler:
BULLY CHAO IS VERY SHORT-TEMPERED & THROWS A TANTRUM THROUGH THE GARDEN, STOMPING & RAGING; KNOCKING DOWN CHAO.
AFTER POUTING BULLY CHAO WILL STEAL FOOD FROM ANOTHER CHAO THEN STICK IT'S TONGUE OUT OR HISS WITH A "BEAH!" SOUND. IF PICKED UP BY ANYONE BESIDES EGGMAN OR SHADOW BULLY CHAO WILL STRUGGLE & FREE HIMSELF THEN ATTACK YOUR CHARACTER :darkblah:
If you want to stop bully chao from doing these things through interactions with other chao you will need 2 chao that are good friends & will defend eachother.
Spoiler:
If a hero chao, it will simply push bully chao down. If a neutral chao, it will dash & knock bully chao down, afterwards smiling & giving a thumbs up. :herocry: :stomp:
SAVING BULLY CHAO~
Bully chao only lives for around 8-9 hours & doesnt reincarnate unless you save it by feeding it strong fruits, round fruits & start petting it after about 4 hours of it's life.

EDIT: I found a website with the Dreamcast info that im talking about. http://www.sonicstrike.net/~chao-civic/ ... nality.php
Last edited by JamminNekoSoaper on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
YOWHAHOWOOHOOHOORAYYAHOOYEEHAWYIHAWWEE~
Image Image
AAAAAWYEAH!! PARTYY HARDYYYY!!!! (\^w^)/ ° \(^w^/)
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: HOW TO: BULLY CHAO

Post by chaoadventures »

Are you sure?

Last time I checked, Bully Chao simply don't exist. This might be the Dreamcast version, but I'd be pretty surprised if they took out something like this from the other versions.

In the PC version (and the others, probably Dreamcast too) Bully Chao are unfinished (and in a version of the Chao Gardens has more features), and then this guy restored them so this can happen now:

But they weren't there before, so I don't know how this could be possible. I might even emulate SA2 just to see, since I don't have a Dreamcast.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
JamminNekoSoaper
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

It was a very long process but I was able to make a bully chao. I had to hatch 2 eggs at the same time & raise the chao as friends so they would defend eachother from bully chao. 1 was a hero Cream chao & the other 1 was a neutral Sonic chao. (The Cream chao was inbetween 2 2nd evolutions & the Sonic chao had 2 2nd evolutions besides the regular Sonic chao evolution.)
I even gave bully chao a bull costume with bull behaviors & the Sonic chao a wolf costume with wolf behaviors. This proccess takes practice & you may need to re-use the animals & even use a skeleton dog at times.

For bully chao to look & act like a bull~
Give it the Warthog for hooves & a tail then the Sheep for horns. After that give it the Unicorn & Warthog so it will buck its feet & dash.

For Sonic chao to look & act like a wolf~
Give it the Raccoon for ears, Otter for whiskers, Cheetah or Tiger for claws & the Unicorn or Condor for a Tail. Then give it the Peacock, so it will strut, Warthog so it will dash, Seal so it will roll around & the Phoenix so it'll wag its tail.

The animal parts should grow bigger & change color while raising them. If someone could make these chao & post their pictures i'd really appreciate it. I havent had a computer in 5-6 years so even if I still had a Dreamcast I couldnt capture & upload the screenshots or try making them again on an emulator.
Image Image
JamminNekoSoaper
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Oopsie, just read the rules. I'll go ahead & post those other recipes as new topic's. :walkback:
Image Image