Best Looking Chao??

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
amos moses
Egg
Egg

Best Looking Chao??

Post by amos moses »

Hello, I'm new to these forums, but I would like to have a little fun creating cool chao. Comment what your favorite (or what you think is best-looking) chao is, just for fun!!

Please include
-Breed (Two-tone, Jewel, etc)
-Type (Swim, Fly, etc)
-Stats
-Alignment (Hero, Dark, Neutral)
-Evolutions (Run/Fly, Normal/Swim, etc)
-Extras if possible (Hat?, Nickname?, etc)

Optional
-Photo
-Tutorial on how to make it
-Classes the chao takes
-Animal Behaviors
-Animal Parts
-"Flavor Text"
-Facial Expression
-Anything else

If you want, here's an example-

"One of my favorite chao is the Knuckles Chao. He is a monotone-red. To make him, you must buy a red egg from the black market (KEEP THE SHELL!!). Make sure he has a high rank in his power stat. Next, give it the skeleton dog SPECIFICALLY until it is able to swim and run fast. Next give it the bat so it will have a high fly stat. Use the bat specifically, and no other bird. Next, give it the gorilla until it gets maximum power stat. This means that when it evolves, it will be bulky like a power chao. Next, give it the skeleton dog to get rid of its animal parts and to give it legs if the bat made it have no legs. Lastly, give the red eggshell from whence it came. Last, let him evolve into a neutral power chao. Now, he will be bulky and red, and the only animal behavior he has is pounding his chest, so he can look like he wants to kill people. If you want to, you can make him tough and mean by giving it low happiness. That is how to make a Knuckles chao."

Anyways, have fun making your chao!!
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: Best Looking Chao??

Post by Ivogoji »

The Shiny Blue Hero Swim Swim Chao is easily the prettiest.
When I got home tomorrow I'll take a picture of my Chao Lazuli.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Eciton
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Eciton »

I really like the swim type chao in all three alignments, two-tones of swim type are always really pretty and colourful. In particular, I really love:
Neutral Swim/Swim
Neutral Swim/Fly
Hero Swim/Swim
Hero Swim/Fly
Dark Swim/Swim
Dark Swim/Power

the Hero Fly chao are really nice as well. Hero Fly/Run is probably one of my favourite chao types of all.
Galaxier
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: It isn't galaxy enough!

Re: Best Looking Chao?

Post by Galaxier »

In my opinion, the Dark/Powers look pretty awesome. However, a good "recipe" for a Dark/Power is;

Blue Two-Tone (buy a blue egg, and breed this Chao with a two-tone adult once it too has become an adult)
Dark/Power/Power
Any Expression (none is best)
Always have to be angry eyes due to Dark trait

I don't really have a good name for this, but they look really cool!
Want to see my Chao and how they are?
I am currently trying to finish this, but you can still check it out! :chaohappy:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... p=drivesdk
Swate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Striving to fully understand Chao

Post by Swate »

The very first Chao I evolved was a Dark/Fly Chao from one of the first eggs you start with. And I love it soo much. When I found out about the existence of coloured two-tones and how they looked, I was ecstatic. So now I love basically any non-shiny non-jewel Two-Tone Dark/Fly the besssssttt.

I guess I'll nominate my Green one (named Violin) for a favourite. :D

I also really love my doofus Juice, who is in my avatar. He's a Shiny Orange Neutral/Swim with a goofy face.
heck yeah chao :cool:
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

I have a blue two-tone dark swim power Chao named Keno he's pretty cool looking. I'd post a picture of him if I had one.
Bye Guys
Daykeper
Egg
Egg

Post by Daykeper »

Is a good selection