Dark Shiny Two-Tone

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Time Wizard
Egg
Egg

Dark Shiny Two-Tone

Post by Time Wizard »

First of all you'll need a shiny mono-tone chao, then breed it will a normal two-tone chao you have 50% chance of getting a shiny two-tone. After this make the shiny two-tone a Dark/None type, personally this looks awesome. It has grey body with hero like highlights, Enjoy!
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Dark Shiny Two-Tone

Post by Mamkute »

I have always really loved shiny two-tones, of just about any variety. What color do you like most for this? It can be kind of hard to pick, but I always like the simple two-tone white, and also red and sky-blue.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: Dark Shiny Two-Tone

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Actually, starting from a starter egg and a shiny black market egg, I'm pretty sure you only have a 1/4 chance of getting a shiny two-tone from the breeding combination you mention. As well as a 1/4 chance each of shiny monotone, non-shiny monotone, and non-shiny two-tone. The offspring will be heterozygous for both tone and shine, and those traits are a coin flip for which allele is dominant. The offspring will also be heterozygous for color, but normal is recessive to all other colors.