SA2B: Spider-Man Chao (Untested)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Ian123asd
Egg
Egg
Motto: Choco ain't the only thing loco!

SA2B: Spider-Man Chao (Untested)

Post by Ian123asd »

Heya! I'm new to CI, and I figured I'd dust off my old knowledge of SA2:B Chao-raising and start off my first post with a recipe based on everyone's favorite wall-crawler!

1) Get a monotone or two-tone red chao egg.

To get the mask-effect right, make sure it has angry eyes and, preferably, a blank mouth.

(If your chao doesn't have those at birth, don't worry! Just raise it as Dark Chao for a lifetime! Once it reincarnates, its next incarnation will have the angry eyes as well! :darksurprise:)

Alternatively, if that's too much work for you, you can give the chao a red eggshell or a beanie. You'll need to give it Skeleton Dogs to teach it to wear hats, though.

2) Get some Racoons and give them to your Chao so it has Racoon arms. You'll need to use Skeleton Dogs to get rid of excess parts, if any.

3) To complete the ensemble, earn your little hero-in-the-making a medal of your choosing. It'll function as the spider chest-emblem!

4) Finally, raise the kiddo as a Hero Chao! As far as second evolutions go, it doesn't really matter, though I would personally suggest making the chao a Hero/Normal/Normal or a Hero/Run/Normal.

And there you go! It is currently an untested recipe, so any images, suggestions or critiques would be appreciated!
DoubleBlackDiamond
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I like mints

Re: SA2B: Spider-Man Chao (Untested)

Post by DoubleBlackDiamond »

This was great! Pull up the chao viewer and do this right now, it looks awesome. :herocool: