Shiny Jewel Chao (Invisible Chao, Transparent Chao and More)

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Sonic Chao 115
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: Shiny Jewel Chao (Invisible Chao, Transparent Chao and M

Post by Sonic Chao 115 »

This is really helpful. I saw the video too and wrote down the chart for what comes from which. I am now one step closer to getting my dream chao.
Sonic Chao 115: PIZZA!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Letsrock426 wrote:I got the Pseudo chao by breeding a shiny normal with a normal chao. I did not hack or cheat.
Which Pseudo Chao? Do you mean Pseudo Shiny Two-Tone White Chao? If that is the case, then you didn't because it is far more likely the Shiny Normal Chao or the Normal Chao was a Shiny Two-Tone White Chao or a Two-Tone White Chao without you being aware. The reason a Pseudo Shiny Two-Tone White Chao is called Pseudo is because there is no White Color Gene to create the Two-Tone White Chao appearance. It instead depends on the presence of Shininess, a Jewel Coat, and the Brown Color Gene. If you mean a Shiny Jewel Normal Chao, you clearly didn't read what they are.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Letsrock426
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Letsrock426 »

Which Pseudo Chao? Do you mean Pseudo Shiny Two-Tone White Chao? If that is the case, then you didn't because it is far more likely the Shiny Normal Chao or the Normal Chao was a Shiny Two-Tone White Chao or a Two-Tone White Chao without you being aware. The reason a Pseudo Shiny Two-Tone White Chao is called Pseudo is because there is no White Color Gene to create the Two-Tone White Chao appearance. It instead depends on the presence of Shininess, a Jewel Coat, and the Brown Color Gene. If you mean a Shiny Jewel Normal Chao, you clearly didn't read what they are]
Nevermind. The result was just a shiny verson of the regular chao. Maybe I should call it a "Fake Pseudo Chao"
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

You do realize "Fake Pseudo" would mean real, right? Double negative.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

Because I'm too lazy to make a new topic asking this, and it's semi-relavent to Shiny Jewels... Could you consider the Shine layer as a texture on its own, rather than a separate gene variable to Jewel?
Would it be reasonable to say that all of these Psuedo/Invisible/Transluscent Chao have Shiny/Jewel as its genotype for texture, which both textures are equal in dominance.

So instead of saying a Chao's genetic profile is made up of Tone, Colour, Texture and Shine, would it make just as much sense is we omitted the 'Shine' and count that as part of a Texture?
newmexico101
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by newmexico101 »

how do i get a shiny chao if im already halfway past each story?
i don't see it in the black market?
please message me?!
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

^ That depends on how many emblems you have. You should be starting to see Shiny eggs at around 50 emblems.
Once you have plenty of emblems, keep checking the Black Market.
newmexico101
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by newmexico101 »

Mayo wrote:^ That depends on how many emblems you have. You should be starting to see Shiny eggs at around 50 emblems.
Once you have plenty of emblems, keep checking the Black Market.
crap. i need like 15 more. im at 36. i just finished hero story. gonna work on dark then see what ive got. but thanks. (:
:herosurprise: :surprise: :darksurprise:
medlefang
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by medlefang »

I got a realy cool chao by breeding a shiny black chao and breeding it to a ruby chao :darkcool: Its coolest one THX crazo
ewcsonic
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by ewcsonic »

Wow... you must've put alot of work into this! :chaohappy:
ayyyyy
Krashkash
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Krashkash »

Um, quick question. :herosurprise: If a invisible chao mated with a mint chao what would the off-spring look like?
Also, my friend has been telling me about a color-changing chao. Is it real? And if so, how do I get it?
Trolls will pay.... Flamers will fear me....I'm a pariah to spammers....
End the war with me by your side!
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Funny, another user asked the same exact question about mint and invisible chao.
Anyway, the potential results vary, partially because invisible chao can be made from Shiny Yellow Chao, Shiny Lime Green Chao, or Shiny Grey Chao. But here is a list:

-Mint
-Invisible
-Jewel (Jewel of either grandparent)
-Shiny Pink
-Pink
-Shiny Yellow OR Shiny Grey OR Shiny Lime Green (depends which colour you used to make the invisible Chao)
-Yellow OR Grey OR Lime Green
-Shiny MTN
-Shiny Normal

So, a lot. If you have questions about the results, feel free to ask.

And, about the color changing chao, there are many chao that can do that. The first chao you get, Normal Chao, for example, change color. But I suspect the chao that was referenced is the Monotone Normal (MTN) Chao. It is like the Normal Chao, but its whole body is one color, just, the color changes. To get it: (Starting Chao) + (Pure Monotone) mate those twice, and then mate the kids. (Don't worry, incest is not a problem with chao.) You will have a small % of getting the MTN chao.
ardos
Egg
Egg

Post by ardos »

and you dont have a picture of all the shiny jewel chao?????
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

No. I don't know why you used so many question marks. It is because all site pictures were taken on SADX for PC, where Shiny Jewel Chao are not the traditional, transparent Shiny Jewel Chao. However, this thread describes them, and they are pretty easy to imagine, with the exception of the whacky Mint Chao, which does have pictures of it.
Bobb11881
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Bobb11881 »

Mamkute wrote:To get it: (Starting Chao) + (Pure Monotone) mate those twice, and then mate the kids.
So it isn't possible to buy a Monotone Chao that has a Normal Color allele? I thought you could buy a Chao and it could have any other color as a potential allele, even Normal, which would make sense because that would never show if it had it because it's recessive. So you mean that Chao you get from the Black Market are pure in the Color Gene? Or can they just not have Normal as an allele?
:herocool: :cool: :darkcool:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Chao eggs you get from the garden, and buy from the market are entirely pure. Entirely. Hence why they are called pure chao.

A Red chao from the black market is:
Red/Red, Monotone/Monotone, Nonshiny/Nonshiny, Nonjewel/Nonjewel, and in the case of grades, the same alleles on each grade. If the chao is a CDBAE, then its alleles for grades are C/C, D/D, B/B, A/A, and E/E.

I don't know where you got the concept that the other gene is random.
Bobb11881
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Bobb11881 »

I don't either. The main site doesn't say that bought Chao are pure. It only says that about starter Chao. I might have been guessing.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Any chao not obtained from breeding is pure.
Another phrase in genetics is "common." Like, there is no way to get a pure two-tone red (or any other color other than normal) but the "common" two-tone red is the easiest way to get one. It is from Red (from black market) X Normal (from garden). The genetics of it are Red/Normal, Two-tone/Monotone, and Nonshiny and Nonjewel across both. Common is just the easiest way possible to get that kind of chao. There is no common MTN or Shiny Normal, since they are third generation at earliest. Those, and all others with crazy genetics are just called impure.
Bobb11881
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Bobb11881 »

Mamkute wrote:Like, there is no way to get a pure two-tone red (or any other color other than normal) but the "common" two-tone red is the easiest way to get one.
What if you mated two Two-Tone Reds? There's a chance each of them would pass down the Red allele and a Two-Tone allele, which would result in it being pure Red and pure Two-Tone. Am I wrong here? Is there something obvious I'm missing?
You could theoretically do this with any kind of Chao, even the MTN, given you have the patience.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

You are correct. You could theoretically get one. But the chances are low, and knowing that you got one is even less conclusive. I did misspeak, however, you see my point.
swimic
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Translucent and Invisible Chao (Updated and Unlocked!)

Post by swimic »

does this include sonic adventure 2 (ps3) does that mean i can't get a shiny (regular) two-tone in SA2 ps3???????
please say :herono: i can get it
Last edited by Mamkute on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit feature to add onto posts.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Due to the oddities of Two-tone shiny chao in the HD releases, you can get a chao that has the genetics of Shiny, Two-tone, and normal, but the HD releases have shiny two-tones as the odd bright chao. They have seemingly little shading, and odd colorations.That is the closes you can get to a shiny normal chao.
Bobb11881
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Bobb11881 »

Also, don't double post. Just edit your other post.
XSonicX
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by XSonicX »

I had an invisible chao before. I put a red egg shell on his head and gave him a bat to remove his wings and named him after Blinky, one of the ghosts from Pacman. :chaohappy:
LaneyLovesChaos
Egg
Egg

Re: Translucent and Invisible Chao (Updated and Unlocked!)

Post by LaneyLovesChaos »

sonek wrote:how much emblems do i need for the shiny sky blue egg or shiny yellow?
and is all eggs from tiny chao garden is a jewel chao ?
I have 136 emblems and I haven't seen a shiny blue egg yet. I'll update when I come across one.