if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
AscendedDemon
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Stay determined...

Re: if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Post by AscendedDemon »

Dear Diary,
Everyone else in the garden really seems to like swimming in the pond for some reason. I'm not really a fan even though I can swim. Also, Tails has been up on the cliffs for a few hours now I don't get it.
P.S. there was some snow on the TV awhile ago and I really liked it!
Love,
Blaine
Starry Finita
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Be yourself!!

Post by Starry Finita »

Yoshichao4 wrote:Dear Diary,
It's fun being a Tails chao because you can never die!

From,
TAILS
I think that's a reference to the PSO version of the Tiny Chao Garden. Speaking of TCG, here's what Vanilla [my Chao] would write...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear diary,
me gots an t v today. wait, was it yestur day?? me also hatcheds e whil ago, but...dood, it do no haelp that time do no pass in heer at all!! oh weill, maeybe dis will be bettur if me goes to a largers chao gardens.

-vanilla :chao:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRANSLATION:
Dear Diary,
I got a TV today. Wait, was it yesterday?? I also hatched a while ago, but...dude, it does not help that time does not pass in here AT ALL!! Oh well, maybe this will be better if I go to a larger Chao Garden.

-Vanilla :chao:

[Note: I wrote that in bad grammar intentionally because I really doubt Vanilla knows how to write.]
ChaoGardenBuster
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: Know both sides of the story before you assume.

Post by ChaoGardenBuster »

Dear Diary,

This morning, there was a huge snow storm in the dark garden. It did settle down around night time though, but now the dark garden is absolutely covered in ice and snow. It was cold and dark so we had to deal with what we had. I hate the cold so I didn't enjoy this snow storm as much as the others did. The only thing I really did enjoy was that the radio wasn't completely destroyed so I took that opportunity to turn up some tunes with my friend Frowno.

Spoiler:
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

Dear Diary,

It's been....so long since we've seen anyone. There are Chao trapped in the Kindergarten who can't leave or find their way home, some of us still have hope that one day we will see someone again. I have already given up hope.

The fruit on the trees continue to give us food, we keep sane by watching the fruit drop. Whoever guesses first usually gets to eat first.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
CFood
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: I'm excited for Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3

Post by CFood »

"Dear Diary:

Where did Knuckles go? It's been so long."

last entry before my memory card got * UP

"Dear Diary:

Where did Knuckles go? It's been so long. He came by every day and gave me lots of ste- chaos drives all the time. Then I took a trip back to my birth place and raced a bunch. I haven't been visited since. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT A RACE CHAMPION?"

That's referencing when I 100% SADX and just transferred the Chao over to SA2B and grinded with Eggman for a while. Always went into the garden with Knuckles. ALWAYS. I have yet to 100% SA2B tho and haven't played in so long, gg me
Look at dem ocarinas tho:

So you like Chao right? (Well, obviously) Hey, take a look, support the movement, maybe we'll get SEGA to release a Chao Garden app for smartphones??
Facebook · Twitter
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame »

Dear Diary
"I am Chaoko, I wanted to swim way far, but then sonic put me out water and had a sad expression on his face...
I think I will be in again after food"
zowiethehedgehog
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: SADX and SA2B nostalgia never ends

Post by zowiethehedgehog »

Dear diary: I have been standing beside the Mystic Ruins pool for an hour watching the other chao swim while I can't... :chaocry: apparently this is just so I can grow up and end up with a triangular face and blue body just like my carer Sonic. I have just learned a lesson in vanity :cool: love Ringo
:omochao: Hi I'm Omochao! I'm here to bug- I mean help you!
:no: his hearts in the right place I guess...
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Post by YuYuChaosho »

Aahh, I’m probably way late with this. And this topic is probably dead... but oh well!

Dearest Dairy Deer Di 11/4/2017,

I wish Papa (Shadow) get rid of qìChao. I hate her. To her guts. Reason being, we basically have the same name. She’s a pain in the EmotiBall stupid looking, she copies my type as close as she can, and she seems to love to play the maracas when I take naps!! I hope when Santa (Eggman) comes she gets taken away killed stuffed in his jolly sack hit first!

OMG PAPA’S HERE GOTTA GO

Written by,
NanaChao”
SEGA does what Nintendon’t
epcthunderfist987
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: They ruined my home!

Post by epcthunderfist987 »

This would definitely be what Crappi would write if he were being raised as a hero chao instead of a dark one.
Dear Diary:

I met this odd hedgehog today. He brought tigers and penguins with him. He was being nice, giving me food and those tigers, but something about him felt... A little weird.
I don't think I want to spend too much time with him. He looks kind of scary.

Crappi.

P.S. Don't forget to get Sonic to buy more Chao Fruits.

This would be Douglas's entry:

Dear Journal,

We had an awesome pool party in the Hero Garden. The new guy, A+Start, was trying to get a tan even though he's a monotone yellow. Knuckles gave Karen some birds. I saw sonic throw a white rock, and a chao came out! How does that work! I'm gonna go to bed now so I can be ready for more classes at the kindergarten tomorrow!

Yours,

Douglas

P.S. Thunder was playing more of that 'Metal Gear Solid V' that he loves so much. How does he play it? It's just a TV, there's no game system.

And THIS would be what my new chao, Judai would write!

Dear Diary,

I wuz born 2day. Don't no y I keep writing liek dis. Mama Rouge stepd on my foot. Im hungwy, to.

Im lonly rite now. Wish Papa Sonic wuld com and brng me sum new frends.

Judie
Judai
:blah:
Crappi's Codec frequency: 149.87

Lyn's Codec frequency: 140.64
Woahsmea
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Everyone wants a Chaos Chao, whilie I want a Sonic Chao

Post by Woahsmea »

this is so cringey so I edited this
Last edited by Woahsmea on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dam I joined like 3 years ago lol
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Day XXXX, entry ???:

Supplies have run short. We've resorted to eating the animals lingering around. Johnny was hallucinating today. We had to put him down.

Once again, we are losing hope of Tails ever returning. How long will things be this way for? Will he ever return to show love and affection like he used to so long ago?

We are cold and lonely here. We miss him. We don't know what to do without. I fear that soon, I will fade into obscurity, to the nothingness which I came.
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
Tyro
VIP
VIP

Post by Tyro »

Dear diary,

today I met a very strange Chao in the garden...
It was all yellow, with pointy ears and a zigzag-shaped tail...
And it said "Pika Pika" all the time...
Do you think this is a bad omen?

(test post)
Cinimodder
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: hey

Post by Cinimodder »

Bubbles' Diary (my first chao ever, takes place before I got my first GC memory card)

Dear Diary,
This blue hedgehog guy came in, and he started throwing my friend and I at walls and jumping on top of us. There was nothing either of us could do to stop him. I just want it to end.
Bubbles
ImageImage
ImageImage
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: "Ima outta here!"

Post by a chao »

Dear Diary, Shadow gave me over a million tigers. I am terrified of becoming a dark power chao, I mean look a Cheekey! his palms are bigger than a chao fruit- allthough he did give me a million every thing so... I'm a child that runs faster than Sonic so....

Gotta go faster, ???.
chao are cool as heck :cool:
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by a chao »

Dear Diary, Today I escaped the chao island and everyone in the chao island followed me and every human was shocked. some police men carried NIGHTS chao and Sonic chao back and we all knew we had to fight back. Chaos chao tried punching but.... chao punches are weaker than we thought. we all ran to a tree and we ate a... banana I think? We were stuffed until.... Tails flew in the Tornado right above us! We tried hiding! Swim chao swam, Power chao hid in a bridge and Fly chao hid in a tree and Run chaos hid in a hole. Tails flew right by us and he didn't look down! Sonic chao holded on to Nights chao and they flew over the police and chaos chao chaos controled to us. It was getting late so we hid in a tunnel- until a train came! We all booked it into a Tunnel without train tracks and we are about to sleep. I hope nothing bad happens..... Good night...

Thank goodness I kept to you diary, ???
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by a chao »

Dear Diary, Today we woke up in the tunnel and we got outside so we were all hungry. Nights found something orange and it tasted bitter. we kept on eating it until it had a juicy middle. We ate a ton of them and we never got tired. We got onto a... black bridge with yellow in the middle. We looked at a ... moving machine that has glass on top? We looked at it until... Spooky got hit! He flew into a pond and he was drowning! luckily Swimy jumped in to help spooky. the human must of seen spooky because she got out a colored small brick and took photos and she used the brick to...IDK! We ran while NIGHTS chao carried Spooky. we ran until we found a cliff near the bridge and we found a exploded island near us. That scared Swimy. We ran on the bridge and we slept under a tree. We were tired and hungry but we found a chaos drive. We gave it to Spooky because he nearly died. We ate that orange thing again. We went to sleep but I wasn't Tire-- what the.... yawn.... chao get sleepy qui--
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Emulation is the key to techs past.

Post by Mztable »

Probably about being pampered to death.
:heroblink: :omochao:
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

"Dear diary. Today I watched TV with my Grand-mother Star. There was a Chao talking on TV. We had a lot of fun.

Sucre."

"Swimming in the pool of the Hero Garden is so fun.

Berry."
MoltenPig
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I have a chao named Presto. He is weak, but cute

Post by MoltenPig »

Dear Diary

Today Sonic just stood there for 3 hours and started moving again after I evolved.

What a great dad....

-Grazie, the other chao
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

I know this is a necro........but

Dear Diary

I tried to go swimming with my dad Terry but i was struggling and drowning till Tails came over and got me out the water before placing me next to the other two tone, Mia....oh well.

From Angle (my twotone sky blue) :dark:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY NON CHAO IN 2 YEARS. WHAT THE ****. OH GOD SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED ARSON ON MY HOUSE, HEEEEEEEEELP

~ Cheng
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

"Dear diary:

I love Sonic. I discovered that Eggman has a tiny pingas. He takes care of me a lot, and he loves me and feed me. My other friends like him too! Shadow buyed an orange egg for another Chao he called Pumpkin! He has a box on his head!

Knuckles, feed me ur stupid.

I like to see Knux digging. He always find something like pumpkins! Hope any day he gave me a delicious pumpkin pie!

-Tommy the Chao"
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
Juandieguinchi
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Big Chungus isn't funny.

Post by Juandieguinchi »

Dear Diary.

Today Eggman woke me up just to eat his stupid fruit, I got angry and started to cry and then he hit me until I stopped crying.
He did pet me after I stopped but now I just don't like him anymore, I already forgot his name and when he whistles I don't recognize him anymore.

- EsoBrad
RingHogger
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: dont abuse your chao to make them dark. just use shadow

Post by RingHogger »

Dear diary,

I just was born today and sonick started giving me seals! I’ve been getting weird urges to swim and i’ve been growing seal parts! Whats happening to me?!

~Johnny
cant wait for sonic adventure 3 coming out! wait, its not coming out? i wanna raise more chao...
zinigo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: keep the lights on.

Post by zinigo »

Dear diary,
Sonic is coming to the hero garden and taking care of me. He is very great. I love him

-Quincy
-zin