if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Drinking_Water
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: this is my Motto.

Re: if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Post by Drinking_Water »

Dear Diary:
(Super Sonic's diary)
When I woke up this morning, I ate 20 oranges, then Sonic (Player) and Tails (Player) messing around with a strange machine that said "Chao Transfer Game Boy Advance Nintendo Sega" on it, while Shadow (Player) was plugging in some things he calls "Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card into the machine. Later Sonic (Player) went to the city and then Shadow (Player) took me, Sonic Chao, Shadow Chao, and Sparky to kindergarden.
After that, we came back to the Nuteral Garden and was greeted by Shadow (Player) and Tails (Player). Shadow (Player), having awesomeness, pointed out that Sparky might rebirth soon, shortly after that I evolved! :surprise: :chaohappy:
at dinner time, Sparky told me that I should eat Power Drives instead of Speed Drives to become stronger because we might be going to Station Square soon.

Bye diary thingy that I hide under a rock near the egg shell that Sparky hides his diary in.
---
I click every Dragon/Leetle I see! :)
Pinkolol16
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Pinkolol16 »

Dear Diary:
I am concerned for my owner. She has not appeared in a long time and I have been frozen for months.... I miss her DX

Basically I wish I had more time for the Chao garden lol.
Chao are still epic. It's like this thing is following a timeline, lul.
So what's up lul.
Albedo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I know all there is to know about Mario and Sonic.

Post by Albedo »

My chao would write this in his diary:

Dear Diary,

My bro and I reincarnated today! It was weird because I felt old and then I felt new! Knuckles and Shadow and Rouge have been coming a lot and giving us animals. My brother use to be a Hero/Swim/Power but now he's becoming a Dark/Power/Power and I'm already a Neutral/Fly. This music is very annoying, now I have a headache. No, Mr.Cool, stay away from my tree!!! My brother is so darned dumb!!! He just tripped over one of my tree roots. Oh, I must go now, I'm going somewhere!
:darkhappy:

Jester, formerly known as Phantom, formerly known as Chaos
I AM A CASTLE CRASHER!!! ~ Pelter
Albedo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Albedo »

My best friend's chao wrote this

Dear Book Thing,

Today my brother planted a seed! Also I was given a lot of bears! Now I feel really strong, so I'm going to go punch my brother! (Walks away and punches Jester) OH SHOOT!!! D: MY Brother just threw a fruit a me for punching him, then Shadow came over and yelled at us! Wait he left... I wonder where he's going? My brother is doing something weird, he's in this blue thingy. Wait a minute, what's happening to him? This other chao came out of the thing and Jester was gone! *gasp* Knuckles just came in and noticed Jester was gone! But he wasn't freaking out like I was, in fact he just walked over to the chao and started to pet him and lookd over at me and said, "Mr.Cool! Jester just evolved!" Ohhhhhhh... so that's why he looks so different! I walked over to him, hugged him and said sorry for punching him. He just kinda said, "Well, that's okay." and then he flew into the air! I tried, but I fell over, then Knuckles left. I'm bored, so goodbye for now!

~Mr.Cool
Albedo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Albedo »

Dear Diary,

:darkno: :darkno: :darkno: NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! I'm not going to take this at all! Today Shadow came in, woke me up from a nice dream, and actually didn't notice I was REALLY STRESSED OUT AS IT WAS!!! My dream started good, I was an adult, so was Mr.Cool, and we were in the middle of a practice fight in chao karate, but Mr.Cool beat me. Was it foretold something like this would happen? I mean seriously, I was having fun, even after Mr.Cool beat me, but I woke up to find myself in front of a tree! TODAY WAS TOTALLY UNCOOL AND I FELT SO MAD I JUST PASSED OUT AGAIN!!! That was good though, because Shadow left after that.
:darkwalkback:

Sleep is good, Jester
Albedo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Albedo »

Today my chao wrote an interesting piece:

Dear Diary,

Today I found out about these two guys called NiGHTS and Reala. They're kind of odd because they look so much alike! :thinking: I wonder why... Anyways, I heard that soon, I'm going to transform into something called a "chaos chao" (I have no idea what that is). Anyway, I will write when something happens. *Shadow walks in* Shadow, where are you taking Mr.Cool? Oh, you're taking him to the clinic? Why, is he sick? Oh, you're just bored? That totally makes sense! Anyway, I'm still mad at Shadow for making me wake up for no good reason. Good Bye...

Jester, the NiGHTS chao
Drinking_Water
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: this is my Motto.

Post by Drinking_Water »

Sparky's [Correction?: Sparkies]
I reincarnated for the 2th time, Tails and Sonic (player) debated on making me into a chaos chao but decided not to.
Later, Sonic (chao) and Shadow (chao) reincarineted too!
But then...
Super Sonic reincarneted!
Then I ate a pizza.
I click every Dragon/Leetle I see! :)
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

Dear Diary,

I haven't seen Sonic or any of the others for over three years now.

The coconut trees are still giving fruit and there is a plentiful amount of water but it is very lonely, there are only 8 of us here including myself.

Some of the other chaos comfort themselves by drawing pictures on the floor, other play with the ball but when it falls into the water it will take days for it to come out again.

We do not know if anyone will come back to play with us these days, I've lost all hope, others still continue to believe that Sonic will come back, but I know he won't. He's forgotten about us.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
Zeyphr
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I have seen Chao. This is not Chao.

Post by Zeyphr »

November 4th, 2014.
5:43 PM.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAa, Eggman, stop wibbling me!

~Glacier

November 4th, 2014.
5:45 PM.

Classical music...it...it's so...BEAUTIFUL...*sobs*

~Polaris
(The page is covered in tears. Kinda hard to read, actually...)

November 4th, 2014.
6:00 PM.

It happened.
Things will change.
As of this date, I have become a Chaos Chao.

~Glacier

November 4th, 2014.
6:10 PM.

Well, today has been rather...eventful.
Glacier evolved to a Chaos Chao, and now my daughter Kona evolved, too. She is a Neutral Swim-type now. She takes after her mother quite nicely.
...Well, minus the fact that I'm a Hero and she's Neutral and oh geez I think Polaris is getting emotional again.

~Mint

November 4th, 2014.
6:25 PM.

OH SWEET CHAOS NO.
WHY.
WHY.
WHY.
WHY.
DRAGON.
WHY.
STOP THAT.
STOP.
NOW.
WHY.

~Glacier, horribly disturbed.

November 4th, 2014
6:30 PM.

Ok, I've regained my composure enough to write what happened in the previous entry.
It was all happy in our Dark Garden base of operations, and then THIS GUY, a Dark Chao who was rather sapphire in color, he just...I was listening to some tunes, and then...and HE GETS INTO THIS POSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND...HE...HE LAYS ON HIS SIDE AND...Well...he was like, "Hey, draw me like one of your French Chao."
I was like...
No.
Just.
No.
You get out of my Garden right now, Dragon.
Get out.
Right now.

~Glacier, still horribly disturbed.
~Zeyphr

Think of these thoughts as limitless light
Exposing, closing, circuitry of fright
Think of each moment, holding this breath

As death minute and decimal...

I am dragon-clicking Chao trash.
Sim_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Keep Calm, and Farm Drives!

Post by Sim_Chao »

Leader's Log

Yard-date: 3245.167

Auntie Rougie has raised my team and I very good. She fed us a variety of fruits like that blue squash and purple tripear.

Oh, and big news, we're about to evolve into adulthood. Anyway it's time for night-night, again.

Until next time,

Jonah
chaoknightjuggernut
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by chaoknightjuggernut »

Dear diary

Sonic decided I should skip sleep and train my skills I've been at it for hours and Im exausted however I am a better all around race Chao though :chaoangry: :cool: my son makoto is becoming very strong due to strength training with shadow. My mate Haleyhas been absent minded lately that may have something to do with the recent absense of eggman I hope she is alright :darksway: .I'll provide further updates later

Sincerely patriot
chaoknightjuggernut
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by chaoknightjuggernut »

Dear diary

I was hatched yesterday my owner sonic named me Iceburg I am a shiny blue Chao. I was hatched in a the hero garden a heavenly place. There are currently 4 other Chao with me here. The leader of the group is patriot a stoic blue neutral swim Chao who is very strong. His son makoto a baby Chao like me who is currently tilted toward dark. He follows me a lot but I don't know what why :thinking: . There patriots mate Haley a dark normal swim type who is the den mother of the garden and is by far the best swimmer. Since I'm the only other female in the garden she watches protectively over me then there is maho he is a hero run Chao and is the fastest I ever seen Haley said maho is the only one to beat patriot in a race. I hope I can grow to be strong like those three

P.S. sonic keeps making me hug parrots
Sincerely iceburg :chaohappy:
minechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: a game is a game and you can do anything in a game

Post by minechao »

deaer derey

i anw sod happaowy to gest somme furtet but im sekll lenen to selpp

angel
ummm hello?
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

Dear diary: There is this peaceful music...
Dear diary: It's starting to get annoying.....
Dear diary: I have had enough I will now search for the source of the music...
Dear diary: no matter were I go no matter what i do the music just WILLL NOT STOP
Dear diary: I think I now why all the chao here act so strange this music.... It's slowly Driving me mad!!! I don't know how much longer I will last
Dear diary: I'm eated u?
Dear diary: is hub shush Jenna have hens bsbbehehj irk e he dnjrfg th
Duia dad: Ishah a ababa s hand end cc if?
:eats dairy
The end
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

This is what my chao would write!!!

Deer diry, today I waz sleping on teh heroe gardan towar and tailz came and pooshed me in to teh warter. I dont mind becuz i can swim naow becuz tailz gav me lots of seels today!!!!! I even won a rase!!! i got a shiney badge but it hurtt wen they put it on me!!!!!! Luv from Minty!!!!! :chaohappy:

And also,

Dear diary,

Master was pleased when I came 2nd in the Diamond race. She said "There is work to be done, but you are improving greatly." I like it when Master praises me. Master even bought me my favorite fruit because I drew her such a nice picture. I have been secretly hoping Master will buy me that striped black wool hat. It is my dream to have one of those. Master says "One day, Pebbles. One day." I know Master loves every chao in each garden, but I cannot help feeling I may be her favorite.

Love, Pebbles
Image It's still thinking...
FedoraBrella Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Fedoras and umbrellas...together at last!

Post by FedoraBrella Chao »

Dear Diary,
I don't know what happened, but I believe I am in another universe. I was just sitting there, minding my own business, when Pink Hedgehog picked me up and put me in the machine that has a strange device that says "Chao" on a rainbow background on top of it. Then a tube dropped me into a very small chao garden, and I could speak English! Then I was taken back into the tube, and dropped into another chao garden. Things are different here. There's toys, different races, karate, a kindergarten, different animal parts, and more! It's lots of fun here. But often, I miss my friends from the Station Square chao garden. I wonder if they're doing alright...

~Light the Chaos Chao
Fedoras and umbrellas will always stand beside me!
chao10112
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chao10112 »

Dear Diary,
Shadow pet me at least fifty times and then jumped up onto a cliff. He hasn't gotten down yet. I think I'll swim till he comes back.
-Candy
ImageImage ImageImage Image Image < Please click!
.:Constella:.
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by .:Constella:. »

Dear diary,
I think Sonic is going to give me some small animals to level up.
Sounds like a good time to sleep for the rest of the day.
Ivy_Pendragon12
Egg
Egg

Post by Ivy_Pendragon12 »

(Is this thread dead? lol) my two-tone shiny pink hero swimming Chao Bubbles would probably say:
"Dear diary,

If Tails makes me eat another heart fruit I'm going to throw up into the fountain. Seriously, I've had like 9 babies today, how am I not dead?

-Bubbles"
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

Dear Diary,
Today I went swimming! I can't swim though. It was fun! I can't wait until I get a ducky!
-Martin
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

Dear MANLY Diary,

Today, Tails brought Red Chaos Drives and some scary Skeliton Dogs.
I whent to sleep shortly afterwards. Tails woke me up. I was sleeply.

Edge kept taking my Fruit, so I found another one.
Later on, I got a new hat. It's Edge's Blak Egg Shell. Nasty stuff in there. I'm goma warn the new guy when he gets here.
I switched back to my old "Garnet" shell. It's TOTALLY ruby colored though. It's also VERY clean, UNLIKE some shells.

I heard were goma learn to draw at the kindergardan later.

- Rough R.

-----

Edge's Journal,
Day XX/XX/XX.

Today was a wierd day,
Tails came in, and brought nothing but Red Chaoes Drives and some Dead/Undaed (I can't really tell) Dogs.
And, I thought today was the day I'd learn to walk. He also brought some Tigers later.

Then I got some Chao Fruit! It's delicious!
Rough also kept raving about me doing gross things to my Egg Shell. I did not do such a thing.

This new Shiny Wight Egg came to our garden, and hatched too!
I also learned how to draw. -->Image

---

Dear Diariea,

I have hatched! Well that's what the other chaao said.

We whent to the school. I learnsed to draw and play the bell.
It was fun!

The Ruby Chao also told me to stay away from the Blak Egg Shell. I wonder why.

-Tune

That Black Egg Shell never did end up looking very good on any of the Chao other than Edge.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
IshiftChao
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: You're unique, I'm just more unique

Post by IshiftChao »

"Dear diary,
Sonic has just been giving me Chaos Drives 24/7.
Cutie finally learned to swim, but Bob still can't.
I'm the best Chao in the garden.
I am now gonna sleep.

Love,
Naive"
IshiftChao
marysue
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by marysue »

"Dear diary,
I am the best ever.

With no love,
marysue"

"Dear diary,
marysue is an idiot.
please don't tell her that.

satAM"
the best diaries of 2015
:no: looking at posts i made when i was 12 really, really hurts.
Jack the Person
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Life is forever and only a moment.

Post by Jack the Person »

Test Subject A wrote:Dear Diary,

Sonic has been force feeding be giant fruit, making me go to sleep then force feeding me giant fruit again, what am I, a test subject? Oh wait...
Tails brought me to the dark garden and locked himself in a cage so I couldn't rub against him, he's just been sitting there for three hours and I've caught a cold. I hate him, I'm going to swim in what I believe to be water so I can sneeze on him.

I also learnt how to draw myself --> :chaocry: <-- note how I'm sad, I think I'm the last of my kind, I've never seen another... Whatever I am, and they just treat me like this! Is this how things treat other things? Or is it just because they know how much I hate them! I've resorted to throwing these evil fruits at Tail's they're not messing up my mind, I swear, plus they taste horrible and they're sharp and hurt.

Lots of hate, Test-A.
Alright, who messed around with my memory cards?
Jack the Person wrote:Forcing Chao to be test subjects definitely isn't immoral and will not lead to them being over sensitive.
What, Christmas ended? Whatever, I'm leaving the decorations up!

I'm also selling a Heart Fruit, I thought buying the last would make it more valuable and increase the demand, it didn't.
Anyway it's still sold out and I'm still selling! Buy It!
hjusikGDV
Egg
Egg

Post by hjusikGDV »

Dear diary

Today I...mmm that fruit was good...oh yeah, well anyway today I visited the hero garden, but I prefer the neutral garden.
genuine Galaxy s6 cover
Samsung J5 cover