Chao Recent Happenings

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: "Ima outta here!"

New save file on sa2b Chao garden!

Post by a chao »

:chaohappy: I decided to reset my Chao garden data, but I'm thinking of using my GBA on the tiny chao garden more. I'm also going to try to 100% Sa2b. :surprise: :darksurprise: :herosurprise: I will also 100% SADX in the future. :cool: :darkcool: :herocool:
chao are cool as heck :cool:
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Re: Chao Recent Happenings

Post by Liliawinx »

I just had my first reincarnations. Two in barely five minutes. My first two Chao, Chaomi and Firefly, are now back to being Chao babies. :chaohappy:
Chaos soda
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: "Primal Venom"

GBA chao finally!!!

Post by Chaos soda »

Finally after 2 years I have all of the necessary items to get jewel chao off of the gba. Now time to ring farm. I’ll post again when I get the one I want
“Sonic shot Eggman in the face for being evil, and grew a beard so he could impersonate him“ - https://talktotransformer.com
ChaoMania
Egg
Egg

Post by ChaoMania »

So I got a Amethyst Jewel Chao, What should I name him? I don't have any good names.. :heroblink:
Buy Sonic Mania Plus :chaoangry:
Chaos soda
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: "Primal Venom"

Post by Chaos soda »

ChaoMania wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:43 am So I got a Amethyst Jewel Chao, What should I name him? I don't have any good names.. :heroblink:
If you’re still looking for a name I think Nila might be a cool name to consider
“Sonic shot Eggman in the face for being evil, and grew a beard so he could impersonate him“ - https://talktotransformer.com
ScarlettBlaze
Egg
Egg

Post by ScarlettBlaze »

A few days ago, I got my first Mint Chao! I usually play SA2B more, so it never occurred to me before how easily I could breed rarer Chao on SADX with the Jewel ones you get from the adventure field.

Her name is Minty. I'm thinking about leaving her plain so I can admire her color.

Next I'll try for some transparent and invisible Chao!
Raising Chao in SADX and SA2B since 2004. :cool:
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Liliawinx »

That's a good idea.
Frostav
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Frostav »

My god.

My first few chao in this current garden of mine happened to have good Swim and Fly grades but awful Run ones. Since I didn't buy that many new chao from the black market and most of the ones I did buy had the same kind of stats, all of my chao are inbred savants at swimming and flying and hilariously inept at running. Like, 90% of them have grade spreads like this:

A few of them have good power grades but they're generally all great at swim and fly and just absolutely absymal in run and stamina. Since I prefer two-tones and really only use monotones for breeding them, I'm always breeding my chao back to my first two-tones or the two-tones that they birthed so everyone is just...inbred. And since Chao can't mutate new grades, I'm gonna have to just get a chao from the market with not terrible grades to fix this problem...
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Liliawinx »

Lucina reincarnated but her egg has a strange color for a purple-orange Chao
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

My reincarnated hero Chao Bell, evolved into a Hero/Run :D
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
RingHogger
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: dont abuse your chao to make them dark. just use shadow

Post by RingHogger »

My chao, "Echo" recently turned into a hero! :herocool: i've been wanting to turn him into a hero for a while so he had the halo. why did i want him to have a halo? because he had a ghost tail! it would be cute! he'd be a ghost! he's pretty spooky. i must warn you. and he just turned into hero!
cant wait for sonic adventure 3 coming out! wait, its not coming out? i wanna raise more chao...
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

Fake chaos chao actually look kind of awesome