Chao Recent Happenings

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
swooble
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Chao Recent Happenings

Post by swooble »

The last Chao related thing I did was make Chaos Chao of all alignments. It is something I never did despite all the years I played mainly cus it takes so long.
Nefault1st
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Nefault1st »

This wasn't too recent, but I managed to raise a Sonic Chao, Super Sonic Chao, Shadow Chao, an angel Chao w/ near max stats, and a neutral Chaos Chao. Soon afterwards I lost them all after reinstalling Steam. :no:
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

the most recent thing i did was make a neutral chaos SSSSS with maxed out stats. i don't think i'll revisit the chao garden anytime soon seeing as i haven't booted up SA2B in months and have all 180 emblems
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

I had a total of three Dark Chao reincarnate today while doing my daily Chao raising! :darkcool:
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

^Neat.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

I've just been monitoring my soon-to-be all S chao (she's 4 years old, and very close to her final reincarnation) I've also just been raising a mixed batch of newborns from my shiny-jewel breeding escapades. You'd never be able to tell they all have the same parents. Also unlocked the dark garden on a new memory card, and I've just been slowly winning all the garden toys again. Eh, that's about it.
Image It's still thinking...
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: What we see is not always the Reality...

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Does anybody have a Chao better than mine? (non-hacked :darkno: )

Draco:
S - 3.200
F - 3.200
R - 3.200
P - 3.210
St - 3.000
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

eboyblue3 wrote:the most recent thing i did was make a neutral chaos SSSSS with maxed out stats. i don't think i'll revisit the chao garden anytime soon seeing as i haven't booted up SA2B in months and have all 180 emblems
What are its stats? :thinking:
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:Does anybody have a Chao better than mine? (non-hacked :darkno: )

Draco:
S - 3.200
F - 3.200
R - 3.200
P - 3.210
St - 3.000
I personally don't need "better" Chao. I just want my Chao to be themselves. If there were any Chao I decided to make all S-rank, it would be my Sonic and Shadow Chao that I would have reincarnate many times and live different lives. But even then, they're not even specially colored and I already have three basic Chaos Chao.

As for recent happenings... well... I've seen some Chao in my Hero Garden climb out of the pool on their own. Pudding, Star, Bully... They're so cute when they do that. Oh, and... does anyone know what it means when they have "sad eyes" and look down to the ground and then then up again? I presume it means they're coming of age. :chao:
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

As for recent happenings... well... I've seen some Chao in my Hero Garden climb out of the pool on their own. Pudding, Star, Bully... They're so cute when they do that. Oh, and... does anyone know what it means when they have "sad eyes" and look down to the ground and then then up again? I presume it means they're coming of age. :chao:
It means either you hit them too often, or they are hungry, but not hungry enough to cry. :omochao:
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
It means either you hit them too often, or they are hungry, but not hungry enough to cry. :omochao:
That does not make any sense because I've been a saint to my Chao, I swear to Chaos. ...Okay, it's a little tough to keep up with feeding them because I look after a few in the garden at once due to some having maxed stats and having to wait till reincarnating before starting again... Now, if a Chao was abused, it would do a slump, and what I described was just bending down and then looking up again and only their eye expression shows the tired/sad eyes.
RougetheBat
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Specializes in all jewels, and a very good chao owner

Post by RougetheBat »

I recently saved up 7'000 rings in TCG and finally got a Sapphire(metal/dark blue) jewel chao whom I named after Metal Sonic. He has a normal expression when not doing anything other then walking around or standing/sitting. I still need to get more jewels, but so far, I have gold, silver, and either ruby or Amethyst. It is no quick feat getting enough for a good jewel chao, since I only play the first two stages and first special stage when trying to get rings for a jewel chao I seek.
How was that? Perfect, like me?
Image :darksway: :darkhappy:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

The ring grind for Jewel chao is definitely quite ridiculous. I managed to get Topaz, which was my crowning achievement, and I got a few other cheaper ones, but boy was it rough. I had Sonic Advance 2, which is definitely a better ring source than Sonic Pinball, which was my other option.
RougetheBat
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Specializes in all jewels, and a very good chao owner

Post by RougetheBat »

I actually used to have 4'0000 rings in TCG after completing Advance 2 True Area 53, but when I transferred, I accidently transferred the rings, not thinking much or thinking it lets you select a set amount rather then all
How was that? Perfect, like me?
Image :darksway: :darkhappy:
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

My dearest Pudding reincarnated unexpectedly a couple of days ago, so I know I raised it well all its life. Soon, it'll be a chocolate-colored Hero Chaos Chao! :herocool:
zowiethehedgehog
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: SADX and SA2B nostalgia never ends

Post by zowiethehedgehog »

My memory cards all need formatting- goodbye 10-12 year old data :chaocry:
:omochao: Hi I'm Omochao! I'm here to bug- I mean help you!
:no: his hearts in the right place I guess...
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

zowiethehedgehog wrote:My memory cards all need formatting- goodbye 10-12 year old data :chaocry:
That doesn't sound good.
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Did you know: the highest Intelligence & Luck Stat a nonhacked Chao can have is 4200. :omochao: :darkcool: :omochao:
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

If you have any question about Chao Race or Chao Karate feel free to ask. I also recommend to check out my Forums:
Chao Race Opponents: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48351&p=1615314#p1615314
Chao Karate Opponents: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48218&p=1613215#p1613215
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Wanna see some Chao Karate Opponents in Challenge Race? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAp3qtS ... dex=1&t=1s :stomp:
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Wanna see some cool Chao Races? They are harder than the real Challenge Race: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irk0bNg ... 6o1h0gd42O :cool:
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

I look foreward to a new Sonic Game, where they include Chao. :wink:
Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

We all hope for SA3.

But we also accept it will pretty much not happen. They can't make SA3 meet up to expectations.

That being said, there could (should) be chao in a game that isn't SA3. Seriously, people want chao. People that aren't just on Chao Island.
MalikTH
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Firmly grasp it in your hand.

Post by MalikTH »

It's been a while, huh...

Anyway, I'm back, and I've moved from my PS3 to my GameCube now. Also, since I now have a job, I've been able to purchase a new SADX copy and a GBA-GCN link cable! :chaohappy: I've also ordered a Sonic Advance copy, which should arrive soon.

In terms of Chao progress, no evolutions yet. I'm also not very good at grinding for Chaos Drives, so getting Lv99 stats may take a while for me.

Regardless, I'll post more progress reports on my Google Plus collection here, since I'm heavily inactive here. Not to say I won't post progress reports here, it's just that I won't post them here very often.
I don't get it. I made my house a mess, which was making it clean, which made Squidward clean my yard, but that really means he's messing it up. But the opposite of clean is filth, which means filth is clean, that means Squidward is really making my yard a wreck, but I normally wreck my own yard, which means Squidward is being the opposite of Squidward, which means he's Spongebob!
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

MalikTH wrote:Regardless, I'll post more progress reports on my Google Plus collection here, since I'm heavily inactive here.
well uh good luck with that
anyway keep grinding! level 99 can take a while, even more so if you don't take advantage of the animal glitch.