Who's your favourite chao you own/used to own?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Who's your favourite chao you own/used to own?

Post by Chao Professor »

I have over 60 chao spread out over different memory cards, so it's tricky to decide who's my favourite. Although nostalgia may be clouding my view a little bit, my first will always be my favourite.

Behold, my first ever chao! Pebbles!
She's VERY close to being an all S chao, and eventually I may turn her Chaos. I'm not sure however, as I love raising her to be different types all the time.

Poor quality is poor. Sowwy! :3 You can see a better shot of her in my profile picture.
Pebbles has reincarnated 9 times now, and I still have her today.

I also love Goldy (Ooh, the originality!)
She doesn't seem to like her opponent much :herosway:
Possibly my first jewel chao. I just love how she looks as a hero!

And finally, Minty! (Gotta admire my creativity with names back then)
My first ever Mint chao! I actually got her unintentionally 5 years ago. I had no clue what a Mint chao was back then, so I always considered her very very special.

So, who's your favourite chao? Tell me about them, post a pic if you like! I love hearing about people's chao :chaohappy:
Image It's still thinking...
OhGodShana
Egg
Egg

Re: Who's your favourite chao you own/used to own?

Post by OhGodShana »

I think the chao I have the most attachment to is a nameless chao which was my first normal-coloured all S chao. Prior to that I had a silver all S chao (which was my first all S chao) named PERFECT which I was proud of, but I always prefered normal-coloured chao, hence me breeding for the aforementioned chao. There was also a normal-coloured normal hero chao that was never actually named but my friend and I always called it Socks. I was also kind of attached to a chao named Shadow (which was exactly the type of chao you think it was).

The chao I'm most proud of is my current project - my attempt at raising a straight 3266 chao (still a long way off, if I ever finish it at all). It's named Chao 0 since that's what it'll eventually look like on its 4th (minimum required for stats of 3266) life. At the (very slow - I'm just raising it from time to time) rate I'm going I might be done within a year >_>
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

For my main GC file, I'd have to say that my absolute favourite is my Hero Chaos Chao, Sheimi. She was my very first Chaos Chao I got back somewhere in 2008, and is also one of the oldest chao that I still have. A close second would be my Mint Neutral Chaos Chao, Aura, who was my first (and only) all S chao.

For my Steam file, though I don't have too much attachment to these chao because I don't play with this file a whole lot, my favourites would have to be Chiller, Fella, and Matrix, just based on their designs.
Starry Finita
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Be yourself!!

Post by Starry Finita »

My favorite Chao?
That is Vanilla, my TCG Chao. :blink:
Chao. Enterprises
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Chao. Enterprises »

I miss you so much Sonic Jr...
All the time we spent together...pwning those other Chao in the races...pwning those other Chao in Karate...
Restarting Pumpkin Hill over and over and over again to get many Skeleton Dogs...
Maybe someday...I will find you....Perhaps.
The memory card that contained you within may be missing...
But my memories of you aren't.
Max and Tracey's inner thoughts:
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Post by Roaxes »

All my chao are my favorite. :D
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog
BlazeFox
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by BlazeFox »

Inferno was a monotone orange chao I picked to level up and win races. I spent hours getting him chaos drives and I mostly gave him tigers (to match his body color). I also managed to give him dragon wings without overriding the tiger parts. So he was like a tiger dragon. I think I also managed to give him that flame from the half-fish at one point. I evolved him into a power chao the first time around. I reincarnated and evolved him several times more to up his other stats. I eventually got tired of that and didn't want to risk him not reincarnating the next time anymore, so I made him into a chaos chao. Dark, I think.
Unfortunately, he's trapped on the memory card I recently lost and can't find anywhere. :darkcry:
Arctic
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: trans rights

Post by Arctic »

Aw, I'm so sorry for those of you who lost your favorite Chao, I know how you feel. ;-;
I had a memory card that I kept all my all S Chao and my earliest Chao on and I lost it...
Of those Chao my favorites were my first Chao I remember getting, an all lv99 normal Dark Chaos named Candle. He was my first all lv99 and my first Chaos Chao... D: I also had a shiny sky blue two tone Neutral Chaos named Aero. He was all S and he was awesome.
And now I have Arctic, my random lime green two tone Hero Chaos who is 41 Chao years old. He's in my avatar and username, and I have about 5 clones of him on other memory cards. I've since remade my all S army including Aero, but Arctic will forever be my fave and Chao mascot now.
:heroblink:
AzureChao
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Dreams are eternal...

Post by AzureChao »

When I was young (around 5-6) I had a chao I named Buddy. It was the only chao I actually took time to care for in Sonic Adventure DX when I was that young, so much that it eventually became a neutral run chao. It was a blue chao, and being the Sonic psychopath I was back then, I loved it. Unfortunately for me, I somehow lost it in the Egg Carrier chao garden, but if you ask me I think what really happened was my Sister said "Goodbye" to it.

The most recent favorite of mine, also in SADX, was a Dark Swim chao that I had. For some odd reason I've never been able to make a dark chao in SA2(B), so I was surprised (and satisfied) when I made that one. Sadly, I put it onto a memory card, and gave the chao data along with the GameCube version of SADX to a friend of mine for his birthday. Now I'm stuck with the Xbox 360 copies of both SADX and SA2B, attempting to make another dark chao. Plus a hero chao. My data recently got deleted by accident when transferring to another storage unit... :chaoangry:
Azure (noun) - A bright blue color, like a cloudless summer sky.
Rouce
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Rouce »

@AzureChao: Oh noes, destiny keeps challenging you. Don't give up, the Chaos need you! :darkhappy:

I've just yesterday breed my first Shiny Jewel Yellow Chao, the invisible type. I gave him a watermelon hat and he looks pretty grotesque now. But also really cute! I want to make him a fly type so he has larger wings. A floating watermelon with a face and large wings, oh wonderful Chao world. x)
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

I had a Chao named Dash, named off of The Incredibles movie, when I was 4. I gave him all of my animals and chaos drives, and I abused every other Chao that I had, because they weren't my favorite at the time and they always walked into me when I was holding an animal for Dash. At the time I didn't know about evolutions, so he became a swim type randomly. Also I don't know how or why, but Dash evolved into a Hero Swim type, but when I rarely used Shadow (I always used Sonic) when I went back to Sonic Dash would fit some reason temporary turn Dark. And no, I'm not confused with the animal that turns the ball into a flame, Dash turned actually dark without a cocoon. A few years later I got cocky and put him into the machine and said bye bye and I had my finger on A confirming deleting him, laughing, until I accidentally pressed it after dropping my controller and trying to catch it. After that I cried for like a week. Now I am way more knowledgeable about Chao and I don't abuse them. Dash was my favorite.
iamflowerpower
Egg
Egg
Motto: chaos are great

Post by iamflowerpower »

i had a swim chao and bingo was his name. i love him dearly
:surprise: :herosurprise: :darksurprise: gotta speed keed :surprise: :herosurprise: :darksurprise:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

A Shadow chao with unicorn parts named Neo. He is my fastest runner, but his child Lucky has higher sgats in everything else.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

Bingo is his name and dying is his game!
Bye Guys
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: "Ima outta here!"

Post by a chao »

my chao called ???. Its my soon to be OP chao, or that's what I intended. I turned it into a OP chaos chao. (yes I know, very different...)
chao are cool as heck :cool:
krzys2
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: The key of making chao happy...Is good fruit

Post by krzys2 »

The one in my profile picture, he became chaos after a while
Image Image Image Image
Legends will never die, so will not cookies
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Emulation is the key to techs past.

Post by Mztable »

My favorite chao I have is a reincarnated chao that I'm working on turning into a chaos chao
:heroblink: :omochao:
Sonicjan
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Sonicjan »

A dark-fly Ghost-Chao (without feet).

And I forgot his name... :darkcry: