If chao were real creatures, what would you do with them?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zeekchaos
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Chao are awesome!

Re: If chao were real creatures, what would you do with them

Post by Zeekchaos »

Jack the Person wrote:
Zeekchaos wrote:Actually, I think Chao have bones made out of a material similar to cartilage, but about 100x stronger, with highly resilient skin, so they would probably bounce off a wall with lots of bodily trauma, mental trauma, and probably a slight concussion. :omochao:
This makes sense, I feel bad for all those Chao I 'accidentally' threw when I was a child.
Zeekchaos wrote:WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS TOPIC?? It's about what you'd do with chao in real life, not THE SCIENCE OF CHAO!
Whoops, my bad. I kinda forgot to not talk. No, seriously, I do that sometimes.
I think I asked about the height of Chao, then that led to the weight and I think a got bored and brought something slightly related up from an old topic.

I still think the idea of touching a Chao and it being boney and hard is horrific, but so are the alternatives so... yeah.
It's fine.
Also, I decided I might as well create a thread for chao science/biology talk if you want to talk about that.
The Gardens are the seven Chao. Chao is luck. Luck is enriched by the Chaos Drive. The Kindergarten serves to unify the Chao.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Oh, I'd LOVE to have my own chao! The official online Black Market page claimed that the Silver chao felt like soft pudding or marshmallow, and I'd like to think they all feel like that :chaohappy:

If I had a naughty chao that didn't behave, I'd have to keep it on a lead to stop it flying away when I take it out. A nice, obedient chao could fly around next to me like Cheese! Knowing my extreme love of chao, I'd make a real life chao garden for them to live in. I'm sure new breeds would be discovered fairly quickly, too. I'd totally let them sleep on my bed like a dog or cat, hehe! I can imagine me sitting on the sofa watching tv, surrounded by chao... :darksway:

They could be used to determine a good person from a bad person, depending on what your chao's alingment turns out to be. I would also protest against chao abuse!

Oh, I want a chao so badly.... I'd teach it tricks and enter it in races.... not karate, though! I still wince when my chao gets punched on SA2B :no:
Image It's still thinking...
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

I like to think Chao have skin similar in texture to the skin of a human baby and covered in thick layers of body fat so their entire body is even pudgier than a healthy human infant.

You see people offering Chao plushies from time-to-time, but I would imagine that, if you wanted a doll that more closely resembles what a Chao might actually feel like, you'd want it to be made from foam rubber or silica gel(Think a giant stress ball or one of those gel hand rests you can buy for supporting your wrists when using a mouse or keyboard, in the shape of a Chao). Maybe with a simple wire skeleton for simple posing.
Zeekchaos
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Chao are awesome!

Post by Zeekchaos »

Chao Professor wrote:Oh, I'd LOVE to have my own chao! The official online Black Market page claimed that the Silver chao felt like soft pudding or marshmallow, and I'd like to think they all feel like that :chaohappy:

If I had a naughty chao that didn't behave, I'd have to keep it on a lead to stop it flying away when I take it out. A nice, obedient chao could fly around next to me like Cheese! Knowing my extreme love of chao, I'd make a real life chao garden for them to live in. I'm sure new breeds would be discovered fairly quickly, too. I'd totally let them sleep on my bed like a dog or cat, hehe! I can imagine me sitting on the sofa watching tv, surrounded by chao... :darksway:

They could be used to determine a good person from a bad person, depending on what your chao's alingment turns out to be. I would also protest against chao abuse!

Oh, I want a chao so badly.... I'd teach it tricks and enter it in races.... not karate, though! I still wince when my chao gets punched on SA2B :no:
I AGREE WITH ALL OF IT... except for karate: it's a civilized chao sport.
The Gardens are the seven Chao. Chao is luck. Luck is enriched by the Chaos Drive. The Kindergarten serves to unify the Chao.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

If Chao were real I would become a chao breeder and breed them for good stats and I would dominate in Chao Karate and Chao Racing.

Also I would breed them to make them look pretty.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Chapon93
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: If chao were real creatures, what would you do with them?

Post by Chapon93 »

I always thought Chao would be kinda like jello where if you move them around a lot they'd jiggle (although not quite as much) based on how they move in the games.

Was it ever stated what Chaos was made of? It seemed too solid for water in it's normal state. I heard Chaos is a mutated Chao so that might help.

As for a pet Chao I'd love to have one. If they can learn things at school like singing and play instruments there's probably more things you could teach it to do.

I think the evolution to an adult would be more gradual instead of the cocoon but I'm not sure what it'd do for dying or reincarnation.

Maybe instead of giving it items it'd learn how to do those things by you teaching it like how you teach a baby to walk or a kid to ride a bike.
MeganAKTyler
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Oi, you! Yes, you! With the face! Yes! Hello!

Post by MeganAKTyler »

ULTIMATE FAMILIAR. HANDS DOWN.

I'd probably just have one as a pet/companion on a normal basis though, and maybe an exercise/swim/hiking buddy. I'd totally let it sleep on the bed with me too if I wasn't afraid of crushing the poor thing ha;; (I constantly toss and turn in the process of getting to sleep)
Dragons!
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

Chao karate of course.
Tompole5
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: -Account not used

Post by Tompole5 »

I would non stop care for them and be with them every second. I would not care if I ate. Chao is love. Chao is life. :chaoangry: :blink: :walkto: :walk: :chao: :chaocry: :sway: :cool: :walkback: :blah: :surprise

Zeekchaos wrote:I AGREE WITH ALL OF IT... except for karate: it's a civilized chao sport.
I completely agree. I would do the exact same.
Last edited by Mamkute on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit feature to add onto your previous post instead.
RougetheBat
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Specializes in all jewels, and a very good chao owner

Post by RougetheBat »

If I got my own chao, I would freak out, like omg :D

I would take care of it, and I would take it for walks, and I would also play with it Sonic Adventure 2, show it Undertale, and show it Chao Adventure 2. The only thing I wouldn't be happy about is the fact that I am not dark, so it would probably stay neutral or evolve into a Hero Chao.

:darksway: :sway: :herosway:
How was that? Perfect, like me?
Image :darksway: :darkhappy:
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

I would hold them, pet them, feed them fruit and give them a tiny bed in my room to sleep near me (I might crush this baby if it sleep in my bed). I would read them stories and make them watch TV with me. :herosway:
Mandymom
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Mandymom »

Chao probably would feel rather soft, they’d be so fun to snuggle all day. People would def make videos of their chao
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

Go and beg for one and when I do get one...……. love it so much it evolves into a hero chao everytime :herosurprise:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

I'd own like 50 of them just so i could hug them 20 times an hour.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
RingHogger
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: dont abuse your chao to make them dark. just use shadow

Post by RingHogger »

I would probably let it roam around the house and just basically treat it like a real kid. Teach it how to talk, probably let it eat with me at the table, (them eating fruit of course.) and lets say theres a “random” chaos drive. (Something that gives a random amount of stats) i’d give a couple of those and a bunch of run drives. Honestly, if chao were real, i’d get a million.
cant wait for sonic adventure 3 coming out! wait, its not coming out? i wanna raise more chao...