Glitch chao

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 day old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tompole5
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: -Account not used

Glitch chao

Post by Tompole5 »

While I was "experimenting" with a flying chao, I found a glitch. http://tompole5.deviantart.com/art/Flyi ... -599077228
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Glitch chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

I see that you're new, but a recipe comes with instructions on how to obtain a Chao. So this isn't really a recipe.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Agreed with Crazo. This isn't so much a recipe as it is a sharing of a glitch. I will move this to General Chao Chat, as a place to discuss the glitch.

On a different note, that is really strange. I am not entirely sure I understand what is happening, though. What is the black triangle thing? How did this occur?
Tompole5
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: -Account not used

Post by Tompole5 »

Oh, sorry then about this being in the wrong forum, I was bored and lazy and I did not want to go through thousands of hours to get a dark flying chao so I used Fusion's Chao Editor, changed a lot of stats, and this happened. I now am currently testing with a hero flying chao. It looks weird with white bell looking wings and a tail that looks like a kind on a certain fish.