People interested in making a Chao fan game?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chapon93
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

People interested in making a Chao fan game?

Post by Chapon93 »

Hey there. I've been wondering if there's any skilled people hanging around that'd be interested in cooperating on making a free Chao fan game. (Programmers, modelers, composers, etc.)

I've put a lot of thought into how Chao World could be improved after raising my own chao for years and seeing some of the content on this forum, both from fans and cut from the games themselves. If others are also interested I'd be glad to start on concept art for the project.

As for why I need your help, I'd like this project to go beyond just adding onto the base games through mods, but starting from the ground up to make something brand new but still familiar to chao fans.

I think that if we chao experts worked together we could make something better than we could alone. :chaohappy:
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Re: People interested in making a Chao fan game?

Post by toffyflame »

That sounds like a good idea, but it might be hard to find people to do all the work, It's usually best to learn something before ya just start off.
Good luck though :surprise:
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise: