How long does it take for my chao to die

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
JKSandwich
Egg
Egg
Motto: *Insert inspirational quote here

How long does it take for my chao to die

Post by JKSandwich »

I am trying to make a chaos chao in sonic adventure for the dreamcast, and I was wondering how long does it take for a chao to die. :darkcool:
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: How long does it take for my chao to die

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

If your Chao is already a Chaos Chao, it is immortal. It can't and won't ever die. If your Chao ISN'T a Chaos Chao, it'll take 20+ hours after 1st evolution, not including feeding, because you can immediately make this happen by making a Chao bite fruit 200 times. If you want it to die and not reincarnate, it must have 30 or lower happiness as well. You can see the exact amount if happiness of a Chao through Fusion's Chao Editor.
:wink:
pastellrain
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by pastellrain »

SwifterTheDragon wrote:You can immediately make this happen by making a Chao bite fruit 200 times.
Is that really true? This is something I've never known before. I've heard that a Chao can evolve quicker by eating lots of fruit, but does the same really go for death? :o
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

I just tested this today, and yes, feeding DOES NOT speed up reincarnation/death AND 1st evolution. Age does.