What was the name of your first chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
CiaoChao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: This site ain’t what it used to be

What was the name of your first chao?

Post by CiaoChao »

I don’t remember specifically my first but I know some of first chao was: Cheese (named because he was Orange not after Cheese the Chao), Spyro, Spaz, spooky, etc.
:omochao:
FrankT
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: I gotta get back to the Island!

Re: What was the name of your first chao?

Post by FrankT »

You know, I can't remember that far back... technically, I did give my first Chao a name, but it wasn't one I raised in the games.
Check my new blog: Tails Chao Love ME!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Chao Caring Do's & Don'ts ^^
Ah, the sounds of heaven on earth....
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Emulation is the key to techs past.

Post by Mztable »

I play s2dc so I could never name mine, but i constantly called it "monster" or "beast" in my head.
:heroblink: :omochao:
A Living Glitch
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by A Living Glitch »

The oldest survivor of my stubbornly blind run of the gardens is "Ajax", a starter Chao on SA2B for PS3. Ajax is a normal hero type and is nearing 2nd transformation. No joke the grades from top to bottom are E,D,C,B,A and has no personality or food preference but wears an apple. That's fine though, I appreciate my stoic chao. :herocool: Besides, I already maxed em' out and the only thing stopping him from getting all garden emblems is the Dark races (which ironically enough are full of hero chao's). Still has a grand master badge. The main look includes peacock parts.
Alo
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Alo »

A Living Glitch wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:34 am The oldest survivor of my stubbornly blind run of the gardens is "Ajax", a starter Chao on SA2B for PS3.
hehe, i had a chao named Ajax too!

let's see... technically my first chao was was unnamed and lost forever because i was trying out the bye bye chao feature... i've felt so sad about that ever since :chaocry:
but it made me take special care of the other chao in my first garden, who i named cheese! and cheese was a neutral chao with no animals XD although i think i pushed cheese too hard, constantly competing.... sadly cheese died one day and i was sad
:darksurprise: :surprise: :herosurprise:
SpeedXaaa
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by SpeedXaaa »

Oh man what an awesome question. My first Chao was actually from the SA1 Tiny Chao Garden, and my 8-year-old mind thought it would be a great idea to name it after my favorite video game character, Spyro! When I sent it to SA2B it turned into a Hero Run Chao...then in its next life it was a Dark Run-Run Chao named Shadow, then eventually became a Dark Chaos Chao named Zora. For some reason my friends and I thought that Dark Chaos Chao look like Zoras. Tbh the neutral one fits that description much better hahah.
1sonicorshadow1
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Drive me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!

Post by 1sonicorshadow1 »

First one I remember was "Chapon" but the fortune-teller picked it. Ever since then I've called my main Chao in every save since by that name, and some of the other Chao by some rude names that would get me banned from this forum 300 times (even though I was a total knobhead when I joined), because terrible edgy joke.
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

My first two chao for my current playthrough were named Zeast and Bigby (one is a neutral run becoming power and the other is a hero power becoming swim)

:cool: :herocool:
zinigo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: keep the lights on.

Post by zinigo »

the name of my first chao was Dash
-zin
^_^
Egg
Egg
Motto: hi 0_0

Post by ^_^ »

idk what was my very first chaos name, but the one i remember the best from my childhood was a white monotone neutral chao whose stats i maxxed out with the fusions chao editor. it had a white eggshell on its head and was called 'antibiotic' because kid me wanted something science-sounding ^.^
Narukam-bae
Egg
Egg

Post by Narukam-bae »

The name of my first chao? Rexbot9000 or I think Rexbot9k
I was pretty dumb as a kid and couldn't think of anything normal so I thought of something stupid and went with it.
For a long while afterwards whenever i'd lose my save data I'd always name my first chao after him. But every time something absolutely cursed would happen, resulting in me losing out and not continuing with the save. It was like that name was cursed or something.
Londi
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Who actually reads these?

Post by Londi »

Whatever the name was, my first ever Chao is probably dead
SonicChaoFanatic
Egg
Egg

Post by SonicChaoFanatic »

it was Cheese, a child chao from SADX, years ago :surprise:
SonicChaoFanatic
Egg
Egg

Post by SonicChaoFanatic »

A Living Glitch wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:34 am The oldest survivor of my stubbornly blind run of the gardens is "Ajax", a starter Chao on SA2B for PS3. Ajax is a normal hero type and is nearing 2nd transformation. No joke the grades from top to bottom are E,D,C,B,A and has no personality or food preference but wears an apple. That's fine though, I appreciate my stoic chao. :herocool: Besides, I already maxed em' out and the only thing stopping him from getting all garden emblems is the Dark races (which ironically enough are full of hero chao's). Still has a grand master badge. The main look includes peacock parts.
really? i have a normal dark chao called Ajax on the PS3! also, my hero little guy is called Choc. :hero: :darkhappy: