Our Fondest memories of our Chao...

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
epcthunderfist987
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: They ruined my home!

Our Fondest memories of our Chao...

Post by epcthunderfist987 »

I feel like telling someone this:

Seven years ago, I had received a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle from my cousin, and this was before the Wii U's release. I spent so much time playing in the Chao garden. I only had three chao at that time: Douglas, Tatiana, and Crappi, who was a monotone white. I raised them all differently, with Tatiana becoming a Dark chao while Douglas became a Hero. After a few weeks of mostly replaying Tails' cart level, I went and checked up on the three. I saw a pink cocoon form around Douglas. I was freaking out because I had no idea what was happening, at least until I noticed an egg at the end. Tatiana wound up the same way, too. Unfortunately, Crappi wasn't lucky enough. A grey cocoon formed around him, and I didn't know if I could do anything to stop it. When the cocoon disappeared, he was gone. I was sad. So sad, that I started to neglect my other two chao and let them do whatever they wanted to do. Then, I lent my memory card to a friend, and he never returned it. I was so mad at him, but I never really showed my anger. Finally, I managed to get a new gamecube and memory card. I popped in SA2B and jumped into playing it again. When I got to the Chao Garden, I named the first two chao Douglas and Crappi. And since then I always name one chao Crappi. In loving memory of him.

Rest in Peace
Crappi
2010-2011

I'm sorry. I just felt like I needed to tell this story.

If you want to, please tell me about some of your first group of chao...
Crappi's Codec frequency: 149.87

Lyn's Codec frequency: 140.64