How many Chaos Chao do you have?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

How many Chaos Chao do you have?

Post by AugustChao »

After seeing a lot of topics about Chaos Chao on here, I was surprized to see that there wasn't one about how many Chaos Chao you have (if there is, it was a VERY long time ago. EDIT: The only other one I see in the forum is from 2008 unless there's another one hiding somewhere), so I made one!

I currently have a total of eight Chaos Chao, four Light (Neutral), three Angel (Hero), and one Devil (Dark).

They include...

Light/Neutral:

1. Louie
2. Aqua
3. Solorix
4. Piccy

Angel/Hero:

1. Marill
2. Marshma
3. Chaorro

Devil/Dark:

1. August (IT'S ME!!!!!!!)
AmberZeChao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: SCREE!

Re: How many Chaos Chao do you have?

Post by AmberZeChao »

I only have- well, had one, since I lost her. Her name was Keno (yes I know, a fortune teller name) and she was a normal two-tone neutral chaos chao that was on my GameCube save. I plan on getting more soon on the PC or GC, whichever happens first.
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

I have nine, but two of them exist on alternate files collecting dust. I can't very well mention my Chaos Chao without giving some insight into each:
Spoiler:
1. Sheimi (Normal Two-Toned Hero) - My very first Chaos Chao, she evolved sometime in mid/late 2008. She's named after the Pokémon Shaymin, which I was obsessed with back then after the reveal of its Sky Forme. In addition to being my first Chaos Chao, she's also the first chao I ever got to all Lv. 99 stats. She is alive and well to this day.

2. Akuma (Normal Two-Toned Dark) - This chao predates Sheimi in terms of when I got him, but Sheimi beat him to becoming a Chaos Chao. Previously used him to clear through the races in SADX, he was cloned and brought over to SA2B, where I eventually decided on making him a Chaos Chao. His original counterpart still exists in SADX. Couldn't come up with a good name for him back then, so he went through several name changes, before settling with his current one. Still haven't gotten him to all 99 stats...

3. Chaos (Shiny Mono-Toned Sky Blue Neutral) - Originally a spare chao I had on one of my other memory cards, I decided to make him my first Neutral Chaos Chao, due to his colouring and shininess, just to have a chao that resembled Chaos 0. He tends to get a lot of the leftover animals and chaos drives I get from stages, so his stats are pretty uneven.

4. Arceus (Normal Two-Toned Neutral) - Another chao named after a Pokémon, though he did end up going through some name changes later, before settling back with his original name. I figured if he was to be a Neutral Chaos Chao, that he ought to be the best. He's the second chao I got to all 99 stats, which I did in one night, but he has an E rank in his power stat..so much for being the best..

5. Luna (Black Two-Toned Hero) - Previously named Moonlight, or Moonlit due to space, she was made a Chaos Chao since I viewed Black Two-Toned Chao as "hard to get" back then, so I wanted to keep her immortal. She kinda acts as a "dark twin" for Sheimi. Prior to becoming a Chaos Chao, she was the first chao I ever remember having that actually got sick, finally that doctor had a patient to treat.

6. Nugget (Gold Dark) - I wanted to have at least one Jewel Chaos Chao, but I was too cheap to go for a more expensive Jewel Chao at the time. Being gold also makes his eyes blend in with his body partially, but I still think he's cool.

7. Aura (Shiny Jewel Pink "Mint" Neutral) - I had previously bred "Mint" chao, and viewed them to be special, so I decided one should become a Chaos Chao, and better, yet, my BEST one. I made her go through many lives to get her stats to all S rank before turning her into a Chaos Chao, and to make sure she could participate in all the races, made her Neutral. While her Stamina is not yet Lv. 99, her other starts are, and she is by far, my best chao, as well as the last Chaos Chao I decided to keep in my main file.

8. Plum (Purple Mono-Toned Hero) - Not really sure why I turned her into a Chaos Chao, other than maybe I wanted a Non-Shiny Mono-Toned Chaos Chao. While I still have her, she has been ditched to one of my alternate chao files, maybe someday I'll give her to one of my friends who doesn't have a Chaos Chao yet.

9. Axl (Black Neutral) - The only Chaos Chao I have on the Dreamcast currently, he was made into a Chaos Chao, just so I wouldn't have to strain too much raising his stats for Chao Races, and so I would always have at least on Black Chao on my file, believe me, it's tricky to get the Black/Gold/Silver Chao from SA1 to SA2 via transfer.
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: "Ima outta here!"

Post by a chao »

None... but i'm working on one!
chao are cool as heck :cool:
Sinful Shadow
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Sinful Shadow »

Currently zero in fact I’ve never had a legitimate chaos chao I had several on GameCube from using the action replay but never had the patience to do it legit but now on Xbox one I’m currently working on like 6 at the same time XD

EDIT: i now have one it’s a “bright” white devil chaos chao
Last edited by Sinful Shadow on Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

A few on PC, none on PS4 (I don't play Sonic anymore anyway though so *omega dab*)
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Emulation is the key to techs past.

Post by Mztable »

I'm still working on my first one, I finished sa2dc a week or two ago but I can't seem to stay focused on it.
:heroblink: :omochao:
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Mztable »

Finished my first reincarnation!
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Mztable »

first reincarnation evolution!
Mztable
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Mztable »

1 angel chao
Shard
Egg
Egg

Post by Shard »

Just one so far! He evolved today!
This is my very first Chaos Chao too! Picked out my best chao and raised them until they were all S!
Brings back memories of trying to raise a chao to be better than my older brother's. (Wasn't a Chaos Chao, but dang you, Figgy!)
I wonder if Dove could beat him in a race now, hmmm...too bad Steam copies can't connect to others (let alone GC)
(As for why the text is colored, I decided once I got a Chaos Chao I'd check out some mods!)
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

None but I am planning one, once my shining blue two-tones is S rank eveywhere.