Looking for other Chao fan games

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Looking for other Chao fan games

Post by UltimaNumber »

I'm searching for Chao Fan games not aren't Chao Resort Island or Sonic World, since those are fairly well known. I want to not only have a lot of fun exploring the endless world of Chao and get into the Chao mood, but I also want somewhat of a library of Chao games and to maybe help Chao Island have a list of most if not all Chao fan games out there.

There's one fan game I'm really trying to search for that I know exists and I have played before but can't find any sort of traces about it. It's another Chao Garden game. It is sprite based, but is in a 3-D environment and perspective, kinda like the special stages in Sonic Advance 2, or Blue Sphere. It has various items, including Chaos Drives. It has minigames, including Chao Ball from Sonic Pinball Party and one other minigame where your Chao flies at mach speed in the sky. It also has Chao Races, which is a bit badly designed and has every Chao follow their own lane, even going left or right. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember getting it from this site or maybe something similar but it looks like it was taken down: http://chaofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fan_Games

Other than that, do you happen to know of any other fan games out there?
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Looking for other Chao fan games

Post by ChillyChao »

You could always play this. Pretty sure it was put up for download a couple of months ago.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

Oh, thought that would've been obvious to not include because it's pinned, sorry. Anything else?

My YouTube stuffs
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

Does anyone at all have the fan-game from this site? http://crossedshadows.com/chao.html Anyone at all? I think this is the one. It doesn't really have a name, it's just "Chao Garden"

There's also the fan game "Chao Life". How about that? Anyone have that?

My YouTube stuffs