Chao Fails

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Chao Fails

Post by Chao31 »

I wonder if people have messed up raising chao…. so I made this post, post any moments where you messed up while raising your chao (examples of chao fails include accidently abusing it, making it evolve into the wrong thing you didn't want it to, it dying when you wanted it to reincarnate, etc.) so feel free to post... :darksurprise:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Chao Fails

Post by ChillyChao »

Thinking i bred the wrog type of chao, abusing it because of that, realizing this it was the correct type and reverting it.
The character i abused it with i didn't really use luckily.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
VanillaCold
Egg
Egg
Motto: Stars don't shine; they burn.

Post by VanillaCold »

I tried to make a Knuckles Chao by making a Hero/Power Chao, but it kind-of failed. I ended up changing its name.
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: "Ima outta here!"

Post by a chao »

I tried to breed a red two-tone but.... NOPE... NOPE...NOPE....AGAIN!!!? *3mins later* I don't press reset because i'm the luckie-- AGAIN!? NOPE-- I'M DONE! :chaoangry:
chao are cool as heck :cool:
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by a chao »

One time, I was using the Animal glitch and I was training my chaos chao and... CRAP I USE TAILS ALL THE TIME FOR GRINDING! EVERYONE IS HERE!!
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by a chao »

Once a time, my chao ran into the glitch hero garden pillar (you know the one everyone uses to grind-- ADMIT IT-- EVERYONE USED IT!) and my chao got stuck there all night (everyone keeps the console on when your trying to get a chaos chao qui-- ADMIT IT! EVERYONE USES IT!) and when I woke up that chao evolved during the night.. and it got out when it evolved. (maybe you aren't so stupid choppy...)
Sinful Shadow
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Sinful Shadow »

Back when I was like 7 or 8 I accidentally killed my very first chao that I had taken care of for like 3 years it was in the hero garden and it was swimming around and I picked it up and accidentally threw it so I ran over to it as quickly as possible and tried to pick it up but it had already gone into its cocoon I started crying so much my mom heard me and came to see what was wrong I will never forget that moment for as long as I live it was seriously one of the most traumatic things I have ever experienced XD
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

When I wanted a shiny two-tones white Chao. Its parents are Lumi (born from a shiny white Chao and Cosmos a blue two-tones Chao) and Spike (born from a base Chao and two-tones white Chao). The Chao was shiny white monotone, plain white, plain blue, white two-tones, shiny blue. It went by every gene before being the one I want.
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

I stole a Chao fruit a few times and jumped on it, always accidentally. I also once gave my moon chao fly Chaos drives when wanting her to be hero run. Fixed and got a hero run but that was a silly mistake. And I failed to make Peach a hero power and she evolved normal for some reasons.
Datboo
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Hehe now you like jojo music

Post by Datboo »

I never really had any important chao fails
OMOCHAO HAS A GUN GET DOWN :omochao:
Sonic JR
Egg
Egg
Motto: Hi I'm A Chao God Farther Lol

Post by Sonic JR »

So I Have A Chao called Sonic JR (yes my user name is one of my chao's name) And He was my fav chao and i wanted him to be a sonic chao. But He is a hero chao :heroblink:
And To make a sonic chao HE NEEDS TO BE A FRICKIN NORMAL CHAO! :no: So now I have to wait for him to recarnate. :cool: :herocool: (PS: Don't ask me why I put in so many chao emotes I think they are cute)
SEGA PLEASE MAKE THE CHAO GARDENS RETURN :surprise: :herosurprise: :darksurprise: :cool: :herocool: :darkcool: :omochao: :sway: :herosway: :darksway:
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

bruh. Yes, is pure pain, and even more, because you need to wait from 15 to 20 hours!!! Is pure painnnnn!!
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
Embersong
Egg
Egg

Post by Embersong »

I had an amazing chao that I had gotten when I first unlocked the Tiny Chao Garden in Sonic Advance 2. She had great luck and intelligence, and I think I had completed either all or almost all of the races with her. Since I was trying to increase her stats and get her to be a Chaos Chao, I would move her back and forth between my Gameboy and console. When I was transferring her, either my Gamecube or my Gameboy crashed and her file got lost. I cried like I lost a child. :(
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

Embersong wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:22 pm I had an amazing chao that I had gotten when I first unlocked the Tiny Chao Garden in Sonic Advance 2. She had great luck and intelligence, and I think I had completed either all or almost all of the races with her. Since I was trying to increase her stats and get her to be a Chaos Chao, I would move her back and forth between my Gameboy and console. When I was transferring her, either my Gamecube or my Gameboy crashed and her file got lost. I cried like I lost a child. :(
Nooo!! D: Losing Chao save data is terrible!!
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: DREAM A NEW DREAM FOR TOMORROW ☆

Post by Togetic »

Oop, the above reminds me, here's a recent one. Just last weekend, I went to my cousin's house so we could raise our first legit Jewel Chao (he had found his copy of Sonic Advance and a link cable). After we bought an emerald chao egg and transferred it to SA2B, my game disc stopped working, we had to restart the system, and we lost the chao forever.
:'] Ouch. All those rings down the drain.
Mike77C
Egg
Egg

Post by Mike77C »

There were a few events for me when, for some strange reason, my Chao adventure game got corrupted, and failed to add a Chao, and each time I do, the chao just gets deleted as if it's already transferred to my VMU. I ended up losing a few Chao, including a silver Chao. Be sure to check your VMU now and again!
DoubleBlackDiamond
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I like mints

Post by DoubleBlackDiamond »

Y'all should really use the chao viewer to turn up every stat in free stat mode. It looks hilarious. :darkno: :darkblah: