What would you want from Chao in a new game?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
amethystdarkchao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

What would you want from Chao in a new game?

Post by amethystdarkchao »

I made this post about my idea for a new Chao game: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49401&p=1623980

Point is, what would you want if they brought back Chao? Is there any fixes you'd want? I'm looking for anything, from gameplay mechanics, to garden ideas, to minigames involving Chao... whatever you think would make raising Chao better.

:heroblink: :darkblink: :blink:
krzys2
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: The key of making chao happy...Is good fruit

Re: What would you want from Chao in a new game?

Post by krzys2 »

We had Dark Garden, Hero Garden and Neutral Garden, usually around 3. There were always fake rumours that there was secret 4th garden "Chaos Garden". I want that, just Chaos secret Garden which only few dedicated would get in long run. And maybe even make chaos chao even harder to get, but it would be with special twists. Having more chaos chao's in general would be cool.
To add to that, I really would want in-depth friendship system for chao. Like one chao can't live without each other, or other way like they despise one another and constantly do like pranks on them. This would really brighten whole chao garden and special events like "Real band concert" which actually goes for like 5 minutes and others join with their instruments and it actually doesn't last like 10seconds. So basically big events which you look forward to.
Edit: Plus I want to take my chao with me on adventures, it would simply be cosmetic and would run around on sit on shoulder(maybe like pikachu in Pokemon), would depend what type he is/what skills he has
Image Image Image Image
Legends will never die, so will not cookies
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: What would you want from Chao in a new game?

Post by ChillyChao »

I want Omochao to be an unlockable Chao just so i can beat the crap out of him.
Also i want minigames back from the TCG because there should be a Puyo Puyo minigame. You see a biased point here??
On the serious side though, i'd like there to be more Chao types and combos, maybe some scientific thing would be cool, like you could make special mutated chao or smthn that you can't create anywhere else, you could basically make your own little Chaos.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing