What would your chao's bio look like if it was a OC?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

What would your chao's bio look like if it was a OC?

Post by Chao31 »

I got this of a idea of a semi fandom (basically a universe with an species from a fandom but not the entire plot, the characters and lands making it semi since it has some original stuff and stuff from fandoms) involving the chao themselves (that why i posted it here because its related to chao) and i have plans for people's chao as cameos (or getting mentioned if mess up at drawing) so i wonder, what would your chao's bio look like if it was a oc... i give you a template for anyone willing to type to fill in :surprise: its below... (that's loads of words)

Name:

Appearances
Picture (Type skip to skip this form):
Colour:
Tone (Two Tone, Monotone, Shiny, Jewel, Shiny Jewel, Two tone shiny:
Evolution (Type baby if its still a baby chao,):
Second Evo (Type N/A if its a baby or still in first evo):

Other Stuff
Personality:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Friends/Allies:
Enemies:
Mate (Basically like special someones and put as N/A if baby or doesn't have one):

Their Story (Fill the chao's backstory if you like):

Fun Facts about them/Trivia:

Notes - I am truly sorry if this type of post is not allowed on the chao island. :herocry: oh yeah, mates should also go in the friends/allies unless they are former mates (which make sure to include while filling it
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Re: What would your chao's bio look like if it was a OC?

Post by Liliawinx »

Name: Aqua

Appearances
Picture:Image
Colour: Base
Tone: Two-tones
Evolution: Hero swim
Second Evo: N/A

Other Stuff
Personality: Carefree, curious, big eater
Strengths: Good runner, good in fly, can play the trumpet, castanets and is an artist.
Flaws: Low stamina, can swim but only the bases.
Friends/Allies: Her friend Flora, a pink monotone Neutral fly Chao, her mate Chaosky, a base dark-swim Chao. Likes Tails and Knuckles.
Enemies: Doesn't like dark characters very much.
Mate: Chaosky

Their Story: Aqua is a young adult Chao who got to the Chao garden as a baby. There, she met Flora and Chaosky. As she grew up, Aqua mated with Chaosky and they had a child, Chalulu.

Fun Facts about them/Trivia: Likes to sing and draw. Favorite fruit is the round one. Her favorites toys are the picture book and the bubble wand. Like to watch tv and listen to the radio. She often plays with the ball with Flora and Chaosky.