Tiny chao garden

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MadSwagZ1
Egg
Egg

Tiny chao garden

Post by MadSwagZ1 »

so uh do u need the game on game boy advance or can u just connect the wire and bam u can play the game tiny chao
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Tiny chao garden

Post by AugustChao »

Most of the Tiny Chao Gardens are built into GBA games such as Sonic Advance 1 and 2 and Sonic Pinball Party, and can only be played in one those games, but there are other miscellaneous ways to get into the TCG in other games. For example, you're able to put a Chao from SADX or SA2B into the GBA via the Gamecube-Gameboy Advance link cable without a GBA cartridge, but the TCG data is only there temporarily. There's also Phantasy Star Online and Sega Superstars, which also have their own forms of the TCG built into them, but I'm pretty sure Phantasy Star Online is the only one of the two that can actually connect to other games.
SontronChaosChao
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by SontronChaosChao »

Meant to comment on another thread, now I can't figure out how to delete this comment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DM me if you remember me from way back when, I'd love to get back in touch. It's easiest to reach me through discord (in my profile), but if you PM me here I should get an email letting me know to check :)
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

^
Contact Mooncow. He'll delete it.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing