Whats your least favorite Chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Whats your least favorite Chao?

Post by Chao31 »

I been thinking on return to the chao community and chao overall.....

but what is your least favorite chao that you have in your gardens from each garden or least favorite chao overall...… :blink:
MasterImpsy
Egg
Egg
Motto: Have a good day, evening and night <3

Re: Whats your least favorite Chao?

Post by MasterImpsy »

I don't dislike any of my current Chao but my least favorite type of chao tends to be the drill head, Power Dark Chao.
It's just the most unappealing chao lol
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

I don't think I have any Chao that I would consider my least favorite because I like them all, but I will admit that I do have quite a few Chao in both SA2B and SADX (especially SADX) that I just kinda have and do nothing with and I don't have the heart to get rid of them. A lot of times though, what ends up happening is when I'm bored, I'll pick one or two of these Chao and spend some time raising them and their stats individually, which also leads to me liking them more.

If I had to pick a least favorite type or alignment, I'll admit I've never really cared for Neutral Power types. I don't dislike them, and the Hero and Dark Power types are actually some of my favorites, I've just never really cared too much for Neutral Power.
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

I don't dislike any of my Chao. But I'm not a big fan of Neutral swim.