Chao Raising Gone Wrong: The Thread

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Chao Raising Gone Wrong: The Thread

Post by Chao31 »

Basically stuff that you screwed up like wrong evolution or accidental abuse.

Recently, i accidently landed and sent one of my chao flying.......just once >_<

right after she just did pushups :herocry: :darkno:

What did you screw up while raising?
Momoka
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Σ(´・ω・`) !!!

Re: Chao Raising Gone Wrong: The Thread

Post by Momoka »

Honestly, whenever I play Shadow I always somehow homing attack my Chao. :darkno:
are you there?Image
krzys2
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: The key of making chao happy...Is good fruit

Post by krzys2 »

In the past I once tried to make a power type chao, so I gave tons of power animals, little did I know that it had Swim animal influence at max. So it had swim and power maxed out, it evolved into swim, cause swim is "Stronger trait" if they are equal, but well after reincarnation I managed to get what I want
Image Image Image Image
Legends will never die, so will not cookies
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

Recently started up an SA2 DC game... accidentally fire somersaulted my Chao :herocry:

So i then took extra care, but walked into the wall at an angle which triggered another auto fire somersault into my other Chao :herocry: :herocry:

I'm a bit rusty it seems
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

Mooncow wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:25 pm Recently started up an SA2 DC game... accidentally fire somersaulted my Chao :herocry:

So i then took extra care, but walked into the wall at an angle which triggered another auto fire somersault into my other Chao :herocry: :herocry:

I'm a bit rusty it seems
This is why you never enable the enable spindash and somersault mod for CWE :chaocry:
Beckthechaolover
Egg
Egg
Motto: It's either punishment, or chao time!

Post by Beckthechaolover »

Kicked my Chao a couple times trying to pick it up. :herocry: i was still adapting to the controls so i don't blame myself.
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Post by Roaxes »

Playing solely as Tails usually, I thought I was so safe and clever, since his jumps don't hurt chao, avoiding accidents.
Then when I was flying around the garden, a Chao flew right into my tails, launching it away as if I attacked it.
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog
Datboo
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Hehe now you like jojo music

Post by Datboo »

First chao was bad I just didn't come for a perspective I got him after city escape my main chao and the one in my profile pic I got after iron gate
OMOCHAO HAS A GUN GET DOWN :omochao:
Momora
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Do not assume you were let in through hospitality.

Post by Momora »

I had the invincibility and magnetic barrier enabled on CWE and accidentally flung around one of my Chao before I figured out they were being flung by the invincibility/barrier. :chaocry: I gave them so many pets after I'd disabled the addons and relaunched.
Wait a minute, signatures exist? Basabweh!:darkcool:
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

When I first started getting back into Chao Gardening, I didn't fully understand how stuff like Chao life cycles and Chaos Chao worked, so there were a couple times when I would give a Chao one of each animal thinking they'd become a Chaos Chao even though they hadn't reincarnated once yet. I quickly learned about how it worked online though, so it thankfully only happened a couple times before I knew what to do.

Also, especially when I was first getting back into it, I had a tendency to accidentally make Chao the wrong alignment, which wasn't caused by me not understanding how, it was actually caused by either me being paranoid and overcompensating on one alignment or I thought they were somewhere in the middle while in reality they were closer to either hero or dark (since I didn't really know all the signs to look for at the time).

And of course there's the occasional accidental throwing and hitting of Chao, which for me is usually caused by either accidentally landing on them after a jump or trying to set them down too early after running. And like most people, when this happens, I spam pets so my Chao doesn't feel bad.
chao boi
Egg
Egg

Post by chao boi »

When I was 8 or so I played sadx on my gamecube. I didn't know how how chao sleep so every time it sleeped I woke it up. And I didn't know that you could drop the chao by no moving. I still feel bad for that chao... :cry:
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

Sometimes when i care my Chao, i *accidentally* abuse my Chao! I feel very bad when it happens! :cry: :chaocry: :herocry: :darkcry:
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink: