Glitchy_Chao

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 1 week old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Glitchy_Chao

Post by Tails Prower »

If you put a Chao on a VMU, and it says "Error", this happens when you pick up that Chao:

When the Chao came out of the egg, it jumpscared me :chaocry: :herocry: :darkcry:

Him in the Chao Transporter.

[It says "Guardando Chao Adventure 2" because is in spanish. lol]

Sorry for bad quality.
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
papermario1998
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Coming soon to videocassette

Re: Glitchy_Chao

Post by papermario1998 »

This was actually a somewhat common glitch back in the day, usually happened if you tried to transfer a Chao from SA1DC to SA2DC due to the Chao systems being so radically different
I actually have one of these on current SA2DC garden :blink:
I'm back from the WayBack machine, and I'm Knocking, again.
Furry Trash :cool:
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

A thing: I realized that if you put a Chao on the VMU, and the message "Error" is NOT displayed, your Chao from SA1 will born without glitch. It is necessary to display the "Error" message to make the glitch to work.
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Post by UltimaNumber »

I'll have to ask you for proof about that Error Message. I cannot get it to appear myself and it's not even necessary for said message to appear for the Chao to be a glitchy mess. And if you do get proof, tell me exactly what you did. I need you to tell me if the Chao was still in an egg or not, if the Chao was any special breed (like Gold or Black), if you inserted the Chao in a VMU that already had Chao Adventure or not, and if you can, what version of SA1DC and SA2DC you have. Maybe also Language just in case that turns out to be important for me to look into.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs