Choose what these chao will be. (DEAD POST)

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Choose what these chao will be.

Poll ended at Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Swim
No votes
Fly
No votes
Run
No votes
Power
No votes
None
No votes
Reply your answer
No votes

Total votes: 0

Juandieguinchi
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Big Chungus isn't funny.

Choose what these chao will be. (DEAD POST)

Post by Juandieguinchi »

I got 2 new Chaos and Chao World Extended is activated. I want the community to choose how the chaos will look in the future, their names, etc. :blink:
I will update for you to see the progress of the chaos and you can also ask me to buy chao in the black market to have even more fun! :herosway:
Sorry if this is a little bland, it's my first post and I want to connect with the Chao comunnity. I leave it there. :darkwalk:

I gave my chaos some animals so they can swim, now their alignment is getting dark and I will try to keep them neutral. I also checked their stats in the health center an I'm going to show them to you. :chaohappy:

The smiling chao has these grades :darkhappy:
Swim: E Fly: C Run: E Power: B Stamina: E

The bored chao has these grades :darkangry:
Swim: C Fly: D Run: E Power: D Stamina: C

Now the two chaos can swim, fly and walk. I don't know if they can climb walls because they are sleeping now.
Now, talking about the alignment...

Yeah, they still aren't neutral. I'm going to give them Skeleton Dogs with Knuckles so I remove their animal parts and make them neutral again.
Ah yes, I forgot to say that I made the bored chao race in Block Canyon so he can win the car and play with it. I will show a photo of him playing with the car when he does it because that is very, very cute. :darksway:

He's playing with the car :herosurprise:

UPDATE: I learned how to create a Poll so you can vote. There will be six options and 2 options per user. One for each chao. If you want to know how the chao are doing here's a photo. The smiling chao is the run type and the bored chao is the flying type.

EDIT: In the poll, the most voted type will be for smiling chao, and the second most voted type will be for bored chao.