Journey to the All S Chao (DAY 1)

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Juandieguinchi
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Big Chungus isn't funny.

Journey to the All S Chao (DAY 1)

Post by Juandieguinchi »

Welcome to this topic about my journey to create the Chao god. In this post I will create a new chao data file for the only purpose to create the perfect chao. Obviously, I will care about the other non S chao, but my final objective is to get the legendary All S chao, with max level on everything.

DAY 1: Humble Beginnings

The starter babies are seeing the light for the first time. One will be a Hero and the other will be a Dark 'cuz I want to unlock the other gardens. :hero: :dark:
The first step to know about which stats I should raise is by going to the Health Center.

The Blank faced chao has these stats:
Swim: D Fly: C Run: A Power: B Stamina: E
His favourite fruit is Square Fruit.

The Tooth Smiley faced chao (you don't see it's face in the photo because he's thinking) has these stats:
Swim: C Fly: D Run: B Power: D Stamina: C
His favourite food is Round Fruit.

My plan is to make Blank faced a Hero/Swim, and to make Smiley faced a Dark/Normal.
Blank's name will be Cream, because Hero/Swim types kind of look like Cream. :hero:
Toothy's name will be Norman, because that sounds like Normal and his type is going to be a Normal one. :dark:

The first thing I did, was to pet Cream with Sonic, then I went to Dry Lagoon, got some animals, and gave them to Norman. I gave him a lot of Unicors thinking that the unicorn will keep it in Normal, but that wasn't the case. When I ran out of unicorns I gave him some Penguins and Peacocks to balance his stat influence, but that didn't really work, because his stat influence is getting towards Swim. His Run/Power slider is also going towards Run, but I just need to give him some Power animals and he will be normal again.
At least Norman can walk and swim, I didn't raise Cream's stats at this moment. A very fun moment that happened is that Cream stole one of Norman's Peacocks! :herosurprise:
I went to Radical Highway and White Jungle to get a Run animal and a ton of Fly animals to balance Norman's stat influences. The plan was a success and I put Norman in the Classroom to learn something while I'm taking care of Cream. I gave Cream some animals for some reason and thanks to that the Swim/Fly slider went to Fly :no: .
I went to Metal Harbor to max his Swim influence, after giving him the animals, I noticed that Cream can not walk yet, so I went to Green Forest, got some animals, returned to the garden... And Cream was asleep :heroblink:. I took Norman out of the Classroom and waited for some time but I got impatient.
I made Norman win the 4 beginner race courses in the first difficulty, and he smashed the competition.
Cream woke up and I gave him the animals until he could walk. His run influence was really high, so I gave him some gorillas from Death Chamber with Knuckles and he started to look ugly. I gave him Skeleton Dogs to remove the gorilla parts, and now he looks precious and his influence is towards Swim.
Meanwhile Norman went to sleep, but when he wakes up I will give him a Ghost and a Half Fish so he can look edgy. :darkcool:

Here are my chaos at the end of the day: