What features would you like to see in a Chao Garden game?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
sshyra
Egg
Egg
Motto: ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

What features would you like to see in a Chao Garden game?

Post by sshyra »

Hello! This is my first time making a post here. I grew up with Sonic Adventure 2, and all this time, I had NO idea there was such a huge chao community! I'm working on a fan game, and I felt it was only fair to see what features the community would like to see.

( If you are interested, you can check out my twitter for updates on my project :D )

Let me know what features you would like to see in the Chao Garden! (Besides the existing features :herosway:)
Aquatically404
Egg
Egg

Re: What features would you like to see in a Chao Garden game?

Post by Aquatically404 »

I would like to see an online game, I can't access twitter right now but I'll be sure to check out your Twitter later :chaohappy:
DoubleBlackDiamond
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I like mints

Post by DoubleBlackDiamond »

Making modding more accessible, and porting chao from SA1(DX) and SA2(B). :chaohappy: :sway: :blink: :heroblink: :darkblink:
DoubleBlackDiamond
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I like mints

Post by DoubleBlackDiamond »

I'm back to say that I would like more factors playing into the chaos drive/animal system affecting hidden stats, more alignment flexibility, and quality of life changes like more possible relations between chao, and more actions to flesh out and detail the character and personality of your chao, which could in turn help determine the alignment, overall making a realistic and simple, well-rounded system, with complex inner workings to delve into if you please. I know, longer than my last post, I get it. :darkblah: