Finally back after 2 years!

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Cheda
Egg
Egg

Finally back after 2 years!

Post by Cheda »

Man I've been missing the PC version of Sa2b. In 2021 the windows partition of my dumb Mac got malware from Xenoverse 2 mods and completely locked me out from my PC so I haven't played since then. Recently I've gotten back into the Sonic franchise by playing SA2B on xbox and it was painful! Only a selection of a few eggs the xbox version had and missing everything about the quality of life CWE had. So I bought myself a mini pc!

I can't tell you how much dopamine it gives me to mod this game lol. My mini pc can't really run crazy games like Monster Hunter World (Jesus the framerate) but I can still play games that came out in the Xbox 360 era no problem. Still glad to see people put so much love and care into this game even today!
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: Finally back after 2 years!

Post by Roaxes »

After modding with Chao World Extended, I think it'd be too hard for me to go back to enjoying modless SA2 chao garden as much as I use too. xD
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog