Trying to find this old series i used to watch

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Trying to find this old series i used to watch

Post by ChillyChao »

Hi. I'm up at 3 AM, usually when i can't sleep like this i commit to something that i'm never gonna do anything with. This is one of those times. I was just looking up random Sonic related crap on my Smart TV's YouTube and decided to see if i can find this, since i can watch videos with curse words as long as there isn't one every few seconds. I don't remember much of this series, but what i do remember is...
It had a lot of cursing, like, LOADS.
There was one episode where they took care of a Pikachu and Shadow was really not happy with it, either was Sonic.
They probably all lived together
These videos were old. Probably made in either 2006, 2007, or 2008. It may have been made later, but it seems unlikely.
They were sprite animations. Although, they weren't really animated, it was more of just the character sprites.
It has multiple possible titles
Basically, one user here said it was called the Sonic Shadow and Silver show, but i have a friend who i've known in real life since second grade and she said that she watched a series like that but it had like "legend" or smthn in the title. If someone could help me out i would appreciate it. I wanna relive some nostalgia. Thank you!
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Re: Trying to find this old series i used to watch

Post by Yuiop »

AWRRRRIGHTTTTTNOWW um I'll look for it I'll bare news in a few days
Bye Guys
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Yuiop »

You watched it on YouTube?
Bye Guys
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by ChillyChao »

Yeah.
Someone on another forum tried to help, but it was the wrong thing. I don't think it was the SSS show because that uses text to speech and this uses actual voices.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Yuiop »

Ok well any information you have would be useful
Bye Guys
MoltenPig
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I have a chao named Presto. He is weak, but cute

Post by MoltenPig »

I take it this forum is dead, but I think I remember something along the lines of that. I just can't remember what it was called though...
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by ChillyChao »

This was posted almost 2 years ago. I got done looking awhile ago.