The Best Songs - What is your favorite Sonic song?

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Elerisu
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Never gonna give Chao up, never gonna let Chao down.

The Best Songs - What is your favorite Sonic song?

Post by Elerisu »

I've always loved the character themes from Sonic Adventure. In this topic (insert comment on this being Sonic NS) you can put down your favorite songs from the franchise.

My favorite is the Knuckles theme 'Unknown from M.E.' from Sonic Adventure (DC).
Let's all admit it. This uses the NationStates engine. :heroblink:
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: The Best Songs - What is your favorite Sonic song?

Post by AugustChao »

I honestly like pretty much every vocal Sonic track from Adventure to Unleashed, with some of my favorites being "Open your Heart", "Believe in Myself" (Tails theme, applies to both SA1 and SA2), "It doesn't matter" (Sonic's theme, also applies to both), "Unknown from M.E" (Knuckles' theme, which I prefer in SA1), "My sweet passion" (Amy's theme), "Lazy days - Living in paradise" (Big's theme), "Live and Learn", "E.G.G.M.A.N" (That's what I am!), every Team Theme in Heroes, "I am all of me", "His World", "Dreams of an Absolution", and "Endless Possibilty". Without a doubt my favorite song of all time is the Sonic Heroes theme song :3

There are also a lot of good vocal themes in games like Sonic CD and R, with songs like "You can do anything" (more commonly known as "Toot toot Sonic Warrior"), "Can you feel the sunshine", "Living in the City", "Back in time", "Work it out", "Diamond in the sky", "Super Sonic Racing", and "You're my number one".

Also, as much as I'm not a huge fan of most of Sonic Forces' vocal themes, I do like "Fist Bump" and "Infinite".

As for non-vocal themes, I like a lot of stage themes as well as songs in the Chao Garden. I also really like Sonic the Fighters' soundtrack :3

Honestly, even with all the sh :omochao: t that Sonic games get, we can all agree that they consistently have AMAZING music.