opinion on Ristar?

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Giara
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

opinion on Ristar?

Post by Giara »

I guess I could put this here considering Ristar was made by Sonic Team?😂 but if it's not appropriate I will delete it, I recently played Ristar for the first time (I was like -5 years old when it came out lol) and I fell in love with the aesthetic, I think is a charming game in general and I would love for sega to give us more from this little guy. Do you agree? would you like to have more ristar games? maybe a remake with better sprite and sound quality or a sonic mania kinda game where you have old levels remastered and the addition of new levels.
sorry if my english sucks :herocry:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: opinion on Ristar?

Post by chaoadventures »

Very good game, I've never finished it mostly because it lacks a save feature and I only really played it on the Wii VC.
I think it's a bit too long to not have a save feature or even password saves (only cheat codes for some reason). Getting a game over near the end is probably the worst I've felt about them.

I love the spritework and bosses and even the music. much better than dynamite headdy
A remake or sequel would be great, especially if they redo Du-Di-Da without compressed vocals. lizardcube please make this next

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.