The issues that ruined parts of Sonic games

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

The issues that ruined parts of Sonic games

Post by ChillyChao »

So i know we have a thread for bad Sonic games, but i wanna hear the non game breaking issues.
Like, instead of saying that Secret Rings is trash because of movement issues, state your least favorite part of the game and what ruinef that part for you.

Okay, my least favorite part of Sonic Adventure 2 is level design.
I don't hate the levels themselves, but i despise how some of the levels are designed.
The bad ones are either too hard, too tedious, or have too many ways to die.
I think the biggest 2 offenders of these titles personally are Crazy Gadget and Meteor Head (or Meteor Herd, i honestly don't remember lol).
I just didn't like them.
For starters, Crazy Gadget has way too much ways to die. Artificial Chaos's with the arms, falling in pits, falling into space, the Artificial Chaos's that can shoot you, it's just a mess. Not to mention the puzzle at the end. Oh my god. That god **** puzzle section stumped me for too long. This was like, legit one of the levels that made me stop playing SA2.
And, Meteor Head, while not as bad as Crazy Gadget, really sucked. It's mostly because of the tedious factor. I actually like most hunting levels, but this one wasn't fun at all. I remember, this level took me 30 minutes, i was screaming because i think the meteors kept hurting me, and my friend was there watching me too.
These are just some nitpicks with the game. Anyways, what was your least favorite parts of Sonic games?
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing