Which sonic is ur fav :)

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
froggyornotfroggy
Egg
Egg
Motto: snapple fact: you rather wack

Which sonic is ur fav :)

Post by froggyornotfroggy »

most everyone i know likes sonic mania/toei sonic. i like judy totoya sonic because i love sonic 2! :darkhappy: this is my first post sorry,,,,
OFWGKTA :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool:
Chaos soda
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: "Primal Venom"

Re: Which sonic is ur fav :)

Post by Chaos soda »

Over time I’ve grown to love the expressive nature of aosth sonic’s design but when it comes to games s3k sonic is so detailed and unique but still the same classic design
“Sonic shot Eggman in the face for being evil, and grew a beard so he could impersonate him“ - https://talktotransformer.com
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

Classic Sonic. He's adorable.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Unless I'm thinking of a specific incarnation, my mental image of most characters originating from the games defaults to the style of Yuji Uekawa and artists working under him. If you need specific examples, think the 2-d official character art for the Adventure, Advance, and Rush games or the art style of Sonic X.

For most characters originating from other media, I tend to default to the art style of their respective source.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

In terms of 2D artwork, I really like all of the art made during the Adventure era.

In terms of 3D art and models, my favorite models are the ones from Sonic the Fighters because I think they look really cool and they looked AMAZING for the time they came out in. I also really like the models and the official renders they used in Sonic Heroes (and Shadow by extension).
MoltenPig
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I have a chao named Presto. He is weak, but cute

Post by MoltenPig »

My Favorite has got to be the Saturn Sonic Design. I just love everything about it. Image