So... Sonic The Hedgehog movie was moved to 2020.

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheBrazilianInvader
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Live and just learn it

So... Sonic The Hedgehog movie was moved to 2020.

Post by TheBrazilianInvader »

As you know, the Sonic the Hedgehog movie release date was moved to 2020. Design currenctly i don't know how it looked right now after the bad one.

I watched the trailer right on the release date of the trailer. When i'd see the Sonic design, i was choked all of my water of was i drinked and i cringed so hard. Why Paramount... So after i see that Jim Carrey as Robotnik/Eggman i was pretty sure that would save the movie. Anyway the redesign of Sonic i don't know when it launched. SO That's i'am about to see it :surprise:
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Re: So... Sonic The Hedgehog movie was moved to 2020.

Post by Mooncow »

I don't think the redesign has been released yet! When I saw Jim Carey as Eggman I was very happy too :darkcool:

Hopefully the redesign is good, the first try was pretty bad hahaha.... he didn't look cool at all
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
TheBrazilianInvader
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Live and just learn it

Post by TheBrazilianInvader »

Mooncow wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:56 am I don't think the redesign has been released yet! When I saw Jim Carey as Eggman I was very happy too :darkcool:

Hopefully the redesign is good, the first try was pretty bad hahaha.... he didn't look cool at all
Waiting to redesign to be complete. My wish to the new redesign to be greater than the first one.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

I kind of wish that they did sort of a Space Jam thing. Hotdiggitydemon made an animation like that and it was really charming
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing