Did Sonic getted to space? They have inspired the first spacewalk by Aleksei Leonov?

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheBrazilianInvader
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Live and just learn it

Did Sonic getted to space? They have inspired the first spacewalk by Aleksei Leonov?

Post by TheBrazilianInvader »

Today (just right in my bday), i was remebering an Archie Sonic issue that Sonic is in Mobius orbit and realize spacewalk. Did they inspire Aleksei Leonov spacewalk? Still a mystery it is... :darkblink:
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: Did Sonic getted to space? They have inspired the first spacewalk by Aleksei Leonov?

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

According to Wikipedia, the dude became the first human to do a space walk in 1965. The Original Sonic the Hedgehog didn't hit the Genesis/Mega Drive until 1991 and the Archie comics started serialization in '93 if I'm not mistaken.

If anything, it would be the Russian Inspiring the comic's writers, not the other way round.