Realtime Fandub Sonic

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Realtime Fandub Sonic

Post by ChillyChao »

Has anyone ever seen these?
Yeah, i don't like Sonic anymore, that's a given. But the humor in these is so golden that i can watch them any day.
For those of you who haven't seen any RTFDs at all, please DO NOT watch them if you're sensitive to strong language, NSFW jokes and drug jokes.
I don't know if this thread is allowed given the content in the dubs, so keep it clean. If you wanna reference any of the bad word jokes censor them and don't reference the drug and NSFW jokes.
So my favorite one of these....man, i can't even choose. They're both funny. Eggman pees on the moon is honestly dead set one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard, although "YOU FOOL, I HAVE 70 ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW MY MAIN!" is also hilarious.
Wby guys
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing