what do you guys like better

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Woahsmea
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Everyone wants a Chaos Chao, whilie I want a Sonic Chao

what do you guys like better

Post by Woahsmea »

do you guys like the chao island forums or the srb2 forums better

I think I like the srb2 forums better because
1. themes
2. i'm used to the loneliness (chao island has like 1,000 guests online lol)
2. srb2 is epic
3. I haven't actually used the chao island forums in a long while
dam I joined like 3 years ago lol
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: what do you guys like better

Post by ChillyChao »

What the hell is srb2
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

^I believe it's referring to Sonic Robo Blast 2, A Sonic fangame from the 00s that was held in rather high regard and considered by many fans of the Genesis games to be a better 3-D Sonic Platformer than many of the official games from the Dreamcast/Gamecube Era.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

Although I've never actually been a part of the SRB2 forums, I have read through some threads and looked into it a few months back when I played the most recent version of the game, so I got the general idea of how it works and what kinda of discussions happen there. I think I still prefer the Chao Island Forums, both because I have more of a connection to the Chao community (although I do have a connection to SRB2 and SRB2K as well, just not as much), and also because the Chao Island forums have sections dedicated to general Sonic stuff and not just Chao. One big similarity I have noticed between the two is that they both have a pretty big emphasis on user feedback and constructive criticism from the community to help better the site/game, so if you've played Sonic Robo Blast 2 or Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart and you have opinions you'd like heard, I recommend checking out the SRB2 forums.