180 emblems!

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
GreenChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Re: 180 emblems!

Post by GreenChao »

Y U NO SPOIL? :chaoangry: I only have 45 emblems. :darkno:
♪Rolling around that mistery yourself. :thinking: Got places to go to gotta FOLLOW MY RAINBOW. Missing around have to keep moving on. theres no time for me :no: only ONE THING TO DO. MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD. NO TIME TO FOLLW MY BIG EXCHANGE! :no: MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD. Change my lead, i'll set chu free... :herocry: Follow me. :darkwalkback: :herowalk: Set me free. :herocry:
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Could've sworn Shiny Black Egg "only" required 175 emblems. Must be remembering wrong. That would explain why it still hasn't shown up for me.

I got 174 waaaay back; I got everything A ranked even except all the space levels ... but Meteor Herd was easy for me so I got Knuckles 100%'d. Recently I've come back and I've A ranked Shadow, Tails, and Sonic. Really close with Dr. Robotnik and Rouge. Robotnik needs 1 A rank, Rouge needs 2 A ranks. And lol, Cannon's Core is another matter ... still at only 1 A rank there.

Been stashing a lot of rings for a long time too. Looking forward to getting everything done and hopefully buying a Shiny Black Egg. I have no idea why I would ever want Maria's Theme, except for completion's sake ...
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
Supersonic Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Supersonic Chao »

Kyo wrote:^If you think those "Don't hit a car/wall" missions are hard, you obviously haven't seen Hard Mode, where you might as well restart when you hit something.
I strongly disagree with that, those 4 missions (2 on each stage) made me lose 40+ lives, where as on the Hard Mode, I A-Rank them on my first try, no lives lost. But then again, that's just me.
Nitrux
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Nitrux »

Supersonic Chao wrote:
Kyo wrote:^If you think those "Don't hit a car/wall" missions are hard, you obviously haven't seen Hard Mode, where you might as well restart when you hit something.
I strongly disagree with that, those 4 missions (2 on each stage) made me lose 40+ lives, where as on the Hard Mode, I A-Rank them on my first try, no lives lost. But then again, that's just me.
I agree, the 4th mission (especially for rouge) are extremely difficult. But the hard modes are pretty easy for me.
Caladius
Egg
Egg

Post by Caladius »

Ok I am obviously not as talented as all of you guys in getting 180 emblems. So here goes: If anyone has a 180 emblem save file, is there anyway to copy that to my game and still have my OWN chao save? i know they are 2 separate files, just not sure if they link up somehow. Also... if that can be done, anyone have a save file i could download? I more into the whole chao raising than emblem hunting.

Thanks in advance! =)
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

Post by Canpaw »

140 emblems for shiny black. Nuff said.
a
youngril
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by youngril »

...I have every emblem exept for every all A rank, and all the chao emblems minus 2. I'm just not good at A rank. And I try to raise chao but I'm not good at all...
Qnez
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Qnez »

Caladius wrote:Ok I am obviously not as talented as all of you guys in getting 180 emblems. So here goes: If anyone has a 180 emblem save file, is there anyway to copy that to my game and still have my OWN chao save? i know they are 2 separate files, just not sure if they link up somehow. Also... if that can be done, anyone have a save file i could download? I more into the whole chao raising than emblem hunting.

Thanks in advance! =)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gyndsrq6say8c0o
Caladius
Egg
Egg

Post by Caladius »

Thank you, i know its delayed but i just got around to checking the forums.

Appreciate it greatly ^^