9 hidden emblems

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ziroy
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

9 hidden emblems

Post by ziroy »

the first emblem is with anyone excpt for gamma big and amy cuz they wont be able to get up but its on the top of bigs house

the second emblem is on the egg carrier with tails transform the ship and in eggmans bedroom press the button and his bed will flip over and the emblem is there

the third is in staition square with tails go to where u find the key for the ice cap zone and fly up really high

the fourth emblem is also in staition square in the train staition go forward a little and fly up then move backwards and u have the emblem

the fith emblem is in mystic ruins just wander around the jungle and it will be on a random path

the sixth emblem is in mystic ruins on the ledge next to tails house

the seventh is in the egg carrier on the sattelite dish but u will have to transform the ship and u can only do it with tails

the eigth is in mystic ruins under the last part of the bridge under the master emerald shrine

the nineth is in staition square with tails or knux go hitting weeds with tails next to knuckles first stage just keep hitting the weeds or with knux keep digging

they are all the ones i know :wink:
sonic the hedgehog legend of zelda final fantasy dragonball z super mario brothers kirby pokemon and finally creepypastas are my thing
Pinkolol16
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: 9 hidden emblems

Post by Pinkolol16 »

1. Sonic can't get up there either, he can't fly. Also, it's not at the top of Big's house, it's just in the tree.
2. Ok.
3. Ok.
4. You can also go up to where the train is and not go in. It's called fixing the camera.
5. Actually no, you have to keep going right on the paths from the start, not "a random path", it's the same place in every game.
6. Ok. Mind telling us who to get it with? Not every character can jump that far.
7. Ok.
8. Not true. It's to the side of the bridge, not under, but floating in mid-air.
9. Ok.

You're forgetting 3. Also, wouldn't you mind making it organised? Cause, well, randoms don't help me. I can give the locations of the other 3 quite easily too.

10. In the burger shop in Station Square. Any character.
11. In the pool area on the Egg Carrier. It is on the far side of the room on the white platform. Easiest with Tails, Knuckles maybe, Sonic maybe, Amy maybe.
12. The area where you fought Chaos 6. Transform the ship and do what you did in Big's story after Hot Shelter (monorails), and then shoot yourself out of a cannon the farthest from the Sky Deck entrance. Only with Sonic as far as I know.

Order it up next time.
Chao are still epic. It's like this thing is following a timeline, lul.
So what's up lul.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

Ziroy got owned!
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

ziroy's topics will never be organized he's just spamming topics to up his post count.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
cornerpath
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by cornerpath »

PinkIceFox wrote:ziroy's topics will never be organized he's just spamming topics to up his post count.
Yes
Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

SkyGinge wrote:Ziroy got owned!
Totally
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Goku then teleports us to the Great Wall of China, where we meet up with Knux, who we learn is dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts as he jumps straight into a tornado.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

All of the above statements: Yes, yes he did.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

I'm shocked. Ziroy should be out by now.
PinkIceFox wrote:ziroy's topics will never be organized he's just spamming topics to up his post count.
cornerpath wrote:Yes
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Totally
SkyGinge wrote:Ziroy got owned!
These reasons should be enough, especially Pink's.