Test level in SA2 ps3 version

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
medoli900
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Test level in SA2 ps3 version

Post by medoli900 »

Maybe you already know the test level in the DC version,but as the debug menu can't be accessed in the ps3 version,only a glitch can be used:TCRF
SA2HD ps3 ranked in almost all level! Gosh,even in canon core!Rank 33 in route 101 0_0 (puting ZERO to HERO from Hercule)
I received a beautiful deep blue and black 3DS XL! *_*
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: Test level in SA2 ps3 version

Post by Sable »

I'm surprised they even left it in, to be honest. After two rereleases you'd think they'd wisen up and remove it.
medoli900
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Test level in SA2 ps3 version

Post by medoli900 »

In fact,its a lazy HD port (not the 720P,i can't make the difference between 720P and 1080P to be honest.).They didn't bother to change great thing.For the best,and the worst.I would love to have the jewel in the game,but no...At least,they added (or it is a glitch?Anyway...) a new chao,the white flashy one everyone seem to have but me.

Little edit:Did you see that the disc in the sound test is actually a GC disc of SA2B?
SA2HD ps3 ranked in almost all level! Gosh,even in canon core!Rank 33 in route 101 0_0 (puting ZERO to HERO from Hercule)
I received a beautiful deep blue and black 3DS XL! *_*