Most played Sonic adventure 2 level

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MasterImpsy
Egg
Egg
Motto: Have a good day, evening and night <3

Re: Most played Sonic adventure 2 level

Post by MasterImpsy »

Honestly, it's probably City Escape.
I play the Knuckle and Rouge stages a lot too.
Liliawinx
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Chao are the cutest beings ever

Post by Liliawinx »

Wild Canyon and Aquatic mines. I also play a lot in the kart stages. City escape and Radical highway for the music.
WaffleRaccoon
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: "I like Waffles and Raccoons"

Post by WaffleRaccoon »

City Escape, Pumpkin Hill, White Jungle, and Radical Highway
I like Waffles and Raccoons :darkhappy:

I like playing Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and I beat both of them. I mostly spend my time in the Chao Garden and collecting Emblems.
My Chao's Name: Peaches
Is my Chao a Hero or Dark: Hero

Chao's Color: Dark Green
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

For reasons entirely related to gathering Chao-raising resources, Wild Canyon and especially Pumpkin Hill. Before switching to using mostly animals, I seem to remember liking to get my Chaos Drives from Prison Lane.

Just for fun, though... hmm. I would probably have to say Pyramid Cave, Metal Harbor, and Meteor Herd.
I don't really know why I'm (as of writing this) just not as fond of Sonic Adventure 2 overall as I am of Adventure 1, Chao Gardens aside. I've played the main game of SA2 a lot more scarcely in comparison, so I don't have as many favorite levels or fond/notable memories. It has been nearly a decade, though; maybe my opinion will change once I've replayed it for the first time since middle school.