Final Rush or Final Chase?

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Which one is better?

Final Rush
50%
Final Chase
50%

Total votes: 2

Luuk
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Final Rush or Final Chase?

Post by Luuk »

Which one do you prefer?

I prefer Final Chase, the music is just so awesome, it's a little bit hard but fun. It's also a Shadow level. :darkcool:
But those cylinders are still annoying, and there are less than Final Rush.

Final Rush also has awesome music, but it's a little too much grinding for me and if you go to fast on those, it can throw you so fast that you won't land on the platform so you will fall to your doom.

Final verdict:

Gameplay: Chase
Controls: Rush
Difficulty: Chase (expect for Hard Mode, kill most of the enemies and you will get 10000 points by them alone, which is the requirement for an A-rank)
Fun factor: Rush
Exploration and secrets: Rush
Music: Chase
A-ranking: Chase is easier
Overall: Chase by a little bit
Last edited by Luuk on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Re: Final Rush or Final Chase?

Post by PinkIceFox »

I hate both levels. Mainly because I hate levels where you can fall off a platform and fall to your death.

Though if I had to choose one I'd have to pick Final Rush because (from my memory) it doesn't have those stupid as crap gravity tube things that I somehow manage to fly off all the time in Shadow's level.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

I think I prefer Sonic's one, because Shadow's one had the spinning cylinders. So goddamn annoying.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Chaotastic
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by Chaotastic »

Rails > Cylinders

true story.
~ Light the world on fire, just to watch it burn. ~
Luuk
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Luuk »

Sad to read that all the cylinders glitched up for you. :(

But for me the rails were much more annoying, whenever I had a good run, I go too fast on a rail (Holding circle all the time) and I that thing thrown me too far, to my doom...

Back to those cylinders, don't homing attack them, you will sometimes go too fast for it to pull you correctly, otherwise they work fine for me.
telekinesticman
Egg
Egg

Post by telekinesticman »

Greatly prefer Sonic's level, Final Rush. Has much more versatility and no annoying gravity tubes, so yeah...the level is still a bit cheap though...meh.
:cool:
Find me on YouTube under my username, telekinesticman. I am the Sonic-Speed Portal Miner, and am found on my Facebook page under that name. Feel free to check me out, and please don't take this as s
pam or anything, its just a way to see what I do.