Finally 100%-ed Sonic Adventure DX

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DeLaKek
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Finally 100%-ed Sonic Adventure DX

Post by DeLaKek »

Managed to 100% SADX! All Emblems, Missions and Metal Sonic Emblems! Onto SA2!
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Finally 100%-ed Sonic Adventure DX

Post by ChillyChao »

Good luck with trying to 100% SA2. The Biolizard is extremely hard, and there are even some levels where you can't get hit once or have to be perfect to get an A rank.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
DeLaKek
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by DeLaKek »

https://imgur.com/a/Vc3rhat
Only chao stuff left! :)
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

HOW-
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
DeLaKek
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by DeLaKek »

Wasn't too hard. Played the game many times so it wasn't too difficult. (aside from some annoying missions)
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I fairly recently finished getting through almost all of the SA2 Emblems myself, with the help of my brother, with only kart races and chao left after we got all the A ranks.

Oddly enough, even though I've spent more time in the chao garden then the rest of the game by far, I haven't recently played to make any progress with the chao emblems.

How'd you fair with Cosmic Wall's hard mode? I remember that being one of the most difficult missions to get an A rank on.

---
ChillyChao wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:24 pm Good luck with trying to 100% SA2. The Biolizard is extremely hard, and there are even some levels where you can't get hit once or have to be perfect to get an A rank.
Fortunately, you don't get ranked for fighting against the Biolizard and Boss Attack doesn't mind if you take a long time.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
DeLaKek
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by DeLaKek »

It was a pain. The worst part for most is that in the DC/GC versions the required point amount for A rank was 50000. In the HD version they changed it to 100000, making the mission a pain for a lot. My issue with it wasn't the point amount, rather it was having to get to the goal without dying.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Sounds strange to hear of people having all the A-ranks but none of the Chao Emblems.

Then again, I have all the Chao Emblems, and while I've all-A'd some levels, I've never gotten an all-A Emblem. In addition to the 7 A-rank Emblems, I'm also missing the Emblems for Route 101 5, Route 280 4-5, and one other if I remember correctly. Route 101 5 was particularly infuriating because I could get within sight of the President's Limo, but could never actually close the gap. And Route 280 is a pain even without needing to avoid collisions.
DeLaKek
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by DeLaKek »

Done! Heroes next!
https://imgur.com/a/4kjy9dK