Chao Rp: Saving The Land of Sky

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Chao Rp: Saving The Land of Sky

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Snowy Said Something in an Rp That made me wanna Make this. It's the First line in the Plot. Well, This is probably the best Rp I've made. so, Enjoy my Friends!

Plot:
Spoiler:
SnowyTheHedgehog wrote:he saved the land of the sky from hell & heaven because there was a disbalance in the two...
Once There was a Land Hidden In The Highest of The Clouds, A Land Full of Peace and Prosperity. The Chao That Lived there Knew a Life of Luxury, They Grew up Pure and Healthy. This Land was Called the Land of Sky. This Land Was Specially Made for Balanced Chao. Those who both had the Mentality of An Angel, and a Dark. All Alignments were Accepted in this Land, as long as they Were Balanced in Thought. This Land Had to Be Protected By Both Hell, and Heaven. The Balance of the Two lands is what it needed to Be able to Stay in it's Hidden Area. In the Clouds of the Sky. One day though, Something Terrible happened.

Prolouge:

In the Forbidden Lands, Otherwise known as "Hell" Was a Meeting. The Ruler From Heaven, and the Ruler from Sky Land Went to Discuss With the Lord of the Forbidden lands.
"Hello Satan. What is it We are going to talk about today?" The lord of Sky asked, His name was Ludovico.
Satan Frowned, "Hmph. I'm Afraid To Say. You'll all Kill me if I do."
Ludovico Looked around, "Wait, Where is the Lord of Heaven?"
Satan Grinned, "I Killed him."
"B-But Why!?" Ludovico Asked, Now in panic. His lands Would Perish Without Balance in Hell and Heaven. Without Heaven having a Ruler, Heaven and Hell are not Balanced! Ludovico Tackled Satan onto the Ground, The Tables and Chairs Flying And Crashing about in the Room. "You Fool! You've ruined the Balance Of Your Two Lands, Now The Land of Sky will Crash Straight into The Earth and Explode!!"
Satan Laughed, "G-Good, Your People D-Deserve To D-Die!" He said, Getting back up to Fight against Ludovico. The Two Fought, Hurting one another with as Much Strength as they Could Muster. Ludovico was The Weaker of the Two, But he knew he couldn't Just let his People Die. He lost his Life, Fighting for his People.

Now the Land of Sky is Doomed, and Only The Chao there can Stop this. They Need to pick a New ruler. They Need to Send a Group To Show Satan a Lesson. They need to Reunify These Three lands. But It will take a Whole Lot of Effort, And Togetherness. Will they be able to Help? Will The Land of Sky Really Truly Perish? We'll Find out...
Character Sheet:

Name:
Color/Tone:
Alignment/Evolution:
Personality:
Bio:
Land/Area:
Other:

Map:
Spoiler:
This is where you'll decide the "Land/area" Space on your Sheet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAND OF HEAVEN:
A Peaceful land of Good Mentality and Good Deed. This place is So Peaceful and Carefree, You'll literally Be A Clean Soul. This land is Divided by two Areas.

Peaceful Valley:
A Place full of Beauty and Sunlight, The Chao here Believe that a Life of Good deed is the Best way to live. Everyone here Is of Hero Alignment.

Quiet Hill:
This land is So Relaxing and Quiet, The Chao here love to be social and Be nice to Each other. everyone here is Either of Neutral or Hero alignment.
LAND OF SKY:
a Land Hidden In The Highest of The Clouds, A Land Full of Peace and Prosperity. The Chao That Lived there Knew a Life of Luxury, They Grew up Pure and Healthy. This Land is Divided by Three Areas.

Cloud Central:
The Area Where almost all the Chao live. This land Is Prosperous. It Haves you feeling Healthy and Young. Most of the Chao here of Neutral Alignment, But all three Alignments are allowed here.

Clear Thoughts Clouds:
This Area is The Largest and Most Luxurious Place of the Three. It is Full of Kind chao. Most of the Chao there are Hero Chao, But all the Alignments are welcome.

Foggy Mist Clouds:

This Area is the Best In Business, The Chao there are Smart and Caring. Most of the Chao here are Dark Chao, But all the Three alignments are welcome to Live here.
LAND OF FORBIDDENNESS:
This land is Creepy, Yet Nice and Cool at the Same Time! This land is Separated into Two Areas.

Dark Street Way:
The Land here is Dark and Interesting. Here they have Fancy Buildings! The Chao here Are Both Mischievous and Nice. All the Chao here are Dark chao.

Red Fountain Hill:
This Place is Also Pretty Fancy. Here, the Chao Are Sly and Caring. They Have the Biggest Food Supply that you could ever Imagine! Most of the Chao here are Dark, Some of them are Neutral.
Rules:
Spoiler:
No Goddmodding.
No Bunnying.
No Cursing. If you need to Then please use **these**
No Gore, A Little is allowed if you don't go Overboard.
Love is Allowed.
Max, 4 Characters.
Basic CI Rules.
Accepted Players:
Spoiler:
CHAOSNACHOCHAO

Name: Fumie
Color/Tone: Shiny Sky-Blue Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Neutral/Fly/None
Personality: A Very Outgoing, Peppy Person. She's Also Mature at times when she wants to be. Fumie Enjoys Playing around and Being with Friends.
Bio: Fumie Lived with Her Family for Many Years, She was Raised right, But now she decided that She wants to Live on her own.
Land/Area: The Land of Sky/ Cloud central
Other: Secretly the Daughter of Ludovico

Name:Masumi
Color/Tone: Shiny White Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Hero/Run/Fly
Personality: Very Shy and Quiet. Also Very Intelligent. Masumi Likes to spend Time With Friends, And Alone time Just the same.
Bio: Masumi Didn't have a Real Family, She was Traded many Times by Foster parents. One day she Got Tired and Just went to live on her own.
Land/Area: Land of Heaven/ Quiet Hill
Other: None.

Name: Ryota
Color/Tone: Red Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Dark/Swim/Run
Personality: Very Outgoing and Brave. Will stand up for Friends and Others. Also Is Mischievous at Times. He Enjoys to Prank others for fun.
Bio: Ryota Always Lived alone. He enjoyed to Adventure and Try new things. So he Left His Family VERY Early.
Land/Area: Land of Forbiddeness/ Dark Street Way
Other: None

SNOWYTHEHEDGEHOG

Name:Snowy The Chao
Color/Tone:Sky Blue Mono-Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution:N/R/R
Personality:Nice and all that good stuff
Bio:As he was relaxing in Quiet Hill he heard about the tragedy that happend in Hell he sets out to the Land of the Sky to find some brave chao that would help him defeat Satan.On his way there he met Ludovico's son who helped Snowy by giving him some information about the past events and gave Snowy a pass ticket to go to Heaven & Hell where he officially starts looking for chao to join him.
Land/Area:LOH/ Peaceful Valley
Other:ice powers,martial arts

Name:Demon
Color/Tone:Blue Monotone
Alignment/Evolution:D/R/P
Personality:Likes being with satan
Bio:was hatched and raised by satan
Land/Area:forbidden land in the tower with Satan as his bodyguard
Other:has fire as an element,works for satan and protects him

TRICERATOPS10

Name: Minoru
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Alignment/Evo: Dark/Swim/Swim+Run
Personality: Very respectful towards the ladies. A kind and truthful chao that does his best to benefit those around him.
Bio: When Minoru was born, he had a very rare condition that changed the way people thought and still think about him. All the chao were colorful. Red, yellow, purple. They all had something unique about their appearance. His parents were the same. But chao shun him for being gray. Dull, colorless. He never notices however that chao talk behind his back. He sometimes wonders, however, who the voices in his skull are.
Land/Area: Land of Sky/Foggy Mist Clouds
Other: Despite his extreme affection and respect for the females, he's never had a girlfriend.

CHAOLIN12

Name: Lauren
Color/Tone: White\Twotone
Alignment/Evolution: H\F\F
Personality: A little stubborn and has a tiny attitude. She is a very nice chao though. She loves her friends and loves to be happy. She is also very bright.
Bio: Her mother wanted her to be the most happiest chao but her father didn't agree. That's where Lauren got her stubbornness. But her mother managed to get some happiness and love in her life.
Land/Area: Land Of Sky\Clear Thoughts Clouds
Other: Lauren loves to doodle her emotions out, she also likes to get her anger out of it too.

ZEROALPHA

Name: Yukiko
Color/Tone: Default/Normal two-tone
Alignment/Evolution: H/F/F
Personality: Slightly shy, but usually very friendly and caring toward those who are nice to her. She likes to explore areas unknown to her in order to find new things or meet new faces. She is highly curious about the unknown, and very curious about the Forbidden Lands, because she has never visited them before. She feels safe when she travels in groups, but is just as content going alone.
Bio: She was born and raised in the Land of Sky alongside many other chao. She's always loved to fly and was happy to find that her strongest attribute was flight. She learned to be a good runner and swimmer, but her stamina isn't the best and she tires out quickly.
Land/Area: Land of Sky
Other: There is a purple, triangular marking on her chest, underneath her chin. One of her wings and one paw is bandaged, but it doesn't seem to hamper her flight.

LOUDCLAW

Name: Lucky
Color/Tone: Normal Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/R
Personality: One with the water, she is cooler and more levelheaded than her brother, Zero, is.
Bio: After hatching, she was separated from her brother, flung through time to the Lands of the Skies. She left temporarily, ending up in Time Collapse, then was returned back.
Land/Area: Peaceful Valley
Other: She has a ring with a Blue Emerald on it, very small. It was given to her by Zero, and she holds it dear to her heart as a reminder of the circumstances that had torn them apart. Sometimes she looks at it, and she sometimes thinks she hears Zero talking to her reassuringly.

KYROTHECHAO

Name:Kyro
Color/tone:Two tone skyblue
Alignment/evolution:N/S
Personality:A little shy but cheerful and very forgiving.Will go on any adventure if he can go with friends.
Bio:At young age, his brother was killed by a group of dark chao.Since then he tries to make friends with everyone and will do almost anything to protect them.
Land/area:Quiet hills/Cloud central.
Other:Wears a emerald ring around wrist.

LIINA ANGELINA

Name: Shiora
Color/Tone: black two tone

Alignment/Evolution: Dark/Swim/Swim

Personality: spoilt, loves to swim, she lives life how she wants and actually holds Satan in high regard, finds it amusing when others suffer but gets incredibly annoyed when it's her thats suffered, she can be sly and is rather evil ((shall reveal in rp as I go along))

Bio: her family has always seen Satan as their lord and have always held him in high regard, as far as they are concerned he is the number one chao and they will do anything for him if he ever asked, Shiora is no different to her family except she admires satan quite a bit more and even built her own secret shrine to him, she is well known for being evil (even for a dark chao living in "hell") she loves living in the forbidden land and hates the idea of any place being considered 'nicer' than her home land, she never knew her father and her mother never spoke about him to her

Land/Area: Forbidden Land

Other: adores Satan more than anything, never knew her father, only her mother who never spoke about her father, secretly the daughter of Satan

MURKROW FAN

Name: Paulie
Color/Tone: Normal Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Dark/Run/Power
Personality: He is nice, but he can be easily angered sometimes. He can also be secretive sometimes. He is quick to forgive though. He is intelligent and likes to learn new things.
Bio: He grew mostly normally. However, one day at school, he accidentally killed someone who was bullying him in a fit of rage. However, nobody else knows who did it except him. While he did feel guilty, he never told anybody else what exactly happened.
Other: Has a flame for a chao ball after using a Half-Fish.
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 14 times in total.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~

Re: Chao Rp: Saving The Land of Sky

Post by Liina Angelia »

((Interesting xD))
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

:3 yeah, Randomly got this Huge thought From Snowy's One Sentence. I hope this Rp will be Successful.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Nice!

Name:Snowy The Chao
Color/Tone:Sky Blue Mono-Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution:N/R/R
Personality:Nice and all that good stuff
Bio:As he was relaxing in Quiet Hill he heard about the tragedy that happend in Hell he sets out to the Land of the Sky to find some brave chao that would help him defeat Satan.On his way there he met Ludovico's son who helped Snowy by giving him some information about the past events and gave Snowy a pass ticket to go to Heaven & Hell where he officially starts looking for chao to join him.
Land/Area:LOH/ Peaceful Valley
Other:ice powers,martial arts
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Post by Tri »

This sounds like it was very thought out. I'm really impressed! You can count me in!

Name: Minoru
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Alignment/Evo: Dark/Swim/Swim+Run
Personality: Very respectful towards the ladies. A kind and truthful chao that does his best to benefit those around him.
Bio: When Minoru was born, he had a very rare condition that changed the way people thought and still think about him. All the chao were colorful. Red, yellow, purple. They all had something unique about their appearance. His parents were the same. But chao shun him for being gray. Dull, colorless. He never notices however that chao talk behind his back. He sometimes wonders, however, who the voices in his skull are.
Other: Despite his extreme affection and respect for the females, he's never had a girlfriend.
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Both accepted.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

You always spell Triceratops wrong. *sighs*

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Sorry, I fixed it.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Sorry it took me a while...but here you go!

Name: Lauren
Color/Tone: White\Twotone
Alignment/Evolution: H\F\F
Personality: A little stubborn and has a tiny attitude. She is a very nice chao though. She loves her friends and loves to be happy. She is also very bright.
Bio: Her mother wanted her to be the most happiest chao but her father didn't agree. That's where Lauren got her stubbornness. But her mother managed to get some happiness and love in her life.
Land/Area: Land Of Sky\Clear Thoughts Clouds
Other: Lauren loves to doodle her emotions out, she also likes to get her anger out of it too.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

(( I got the land of the sky from Sonic OVA haha ))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Accepted.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by RinaLin »

Yeah! When do we start?
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Hopefully when One more person joins.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by RinaLin »

Okay
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Let's just start already! We can make more characters along the way.

ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Here is mine :3-

Name: Yukiko
Color/Tone: Default/Normal two-tone
Alignment/Evolution: H/F/F
Personality: Slightly shy, but usually very friendly and caring toward those who are nice to her. She likes to explore areas unknown to her in order to find new things or meet new faces. She is highly curious about the unknown, and very curious about the Forbidden Lands, because she has never visited them before. She feels safe when she travels in groups, but is just as content going alone.
Bio: She was born and raised in the Land of Sky alongside many other chao. She's always loved to fly and was happy to find that her strongest attribute was flight. She learned to be a good runner and swimmer, but her stamina isn't the best and she tires out quickly.
Land/Area: Land of Sky
Other: There is a purple, triangular marking on her chest, underneath her chin. One of her wings and one paw is bandaged, but it doesn't seem to hamper her flight.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Accepted,

NOW we can start XD
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

((YES!!!))

Minoru was walking around town, wondering yet again why everybody was staring at him.

Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy was walking in Peaceful Valley looking for chao to join but nothing
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie was Sitting beside a Lake, Twirling her finger in the water. She was feeling a little depressed at the time

Masumi was At her house, Playing The piano. It was her favorite hobby.

Ryota was hiding in an Alley, hoping someone would pass by for him to scare.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

'I'm curious. Why do I attract attention?' He thought for a second. 'Maybe its my scab on my paw?'

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumi sighed, "I wish Dad was still alive.." She whispered.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

(( switching to DSI ))
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

'Its just a scab. Nothing major.' He shrugged.
Last edited by Tri on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Yukiko wandered about the area with a slight spring in her step. She glanced about slowly as she took in the sights and sounds, deciding to stay on foot so as not to tire her wings out from flying.